Lily Allen Shows Off Her Breast, Again
British singer Lily Allen is set to cause a storm Down Under - she will appear topless on the front cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is winding down her pop career to launch her own designer clothes hire store and record label, will grace the sleeve of the magazine's May edition.
The image shows her naked from the waist up, with one arm covering the right side of her chest but with her left breast clearly on show. But magazine bosses have cleverly avoided any potential fallout from the risque cover - the image is a painting based on a photo from Allen's topless shoot for Harper's Bazaar Russia in January.
Back in July 2009, Lily Allen posed topless for ID magazine. Outside the photo studio, the singer also has often snapped topless. During her Caribbean holiday in December 2008, she was snapped topless while sunbathing on the beach and she previously did the same thing on her France vacation the same year.
Lily Allen's shoot for Harper's Bazaar Australia can be found at Stylite.
More Lily Allen News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'