Lily Allen Shows Off Her Breast, Again
British singer Lily Allen is set to cause a storm Down Under - she will appear topless on the front cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is winding down her pop career to launch her own designer clothes hire store and record label, will grace the sleeve of the magazine's May edition.
The image shows her naked from the waist up, with one arm covering the right side of her chest but with her left breast clearly on show. But magazine bosses have cleverly avoided any potential fallout from the risque cover - the image is a painting based on a photo from Allen's topless shoot for Harper's Bazaar Russia in January.
Back in July 2009, Lily Allen posed topless for ID magazine. Outside the photo studio, the singer also has often snapped topless. During her Caribbean holiday in December 2008, she was snapped topless while sunbathing on the beach and she previously did the same thing on her France vacation the same year.
Lily Allen's shoot for Harper's Bazaar Australia can be found at Stylite.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24