Lily Allen Shows Off Her Breast, Again
British singer Lily Allen is set to cause a storm Down Under - she will appear topless on the front cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is winding down her pop career to launch her own designer clothes hire store and record label, will grace the sleeve of the magazine's May edition.
The image shows her naked from the waist up, with one arm covering the right side of her chest but with her left breast clearly on show. But magazine bosses have cleverly avoided any potential fallout from the risque cover - the image is a painting based on a photo from Allen's topless shoot for Harper's Bazaar Russia in January.
Back in July 2009, Lily Allen posed topless for ID magazine. Outside the photo studio, the singer also has often snapped topless. During her Caribbean holiday in December 2008, she was snapped topless while sunbathing on the beach and she previously did the same thing on her France vacation the same year.
Lily Allen's shoot for Harper's Bazaar Australia can be found at Stylite.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC