Lily Allen Shows Off Her Breast, Again
British singer Lily Allen is set to cause a storm Down Under - she will appear topless on the front cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is winding down her pop career to launch her own designer clothes hire store and record label, will grace the sleeve of the magazine's May edition.
The image shows her naked from the waist up, with one arm covering the right side of her chest but with her left breast clearly on show. But magazine bosses have cleverly avoided any potential fallout from the risque cover - the image is a painting based on a photo from Allen's topless shoot for Harper's Bazaar Russia in January.
Back in July 2009, Lily Allen posed topless for ID magazine. Outside the photo studio, the singer also has often snapped topless. During her Caribbean holiday in December 2008, she was snapped topless while sunbathing on the beach and she previously did the same thing on her France vacation the same year.
Lily Allen's shoot for Harper's Bazaar Australia can be found at Stylite.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special