Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have 'Private Visit' to Bosnia
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have flown to eastern Europe for a private visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Hollywood couple has been staying in Venice, Italy over the last few weeks while Jolie films a role in her new movie with Johnny Depp, "The Tourist".
And the pair has taken advantage of a break in filming to fly to the capital city of Sarajevo on Sunday, April 4. Pitt and Jolie will be escorted by officials from the United Nations children's organization UNICEF on their trip, which is expected to include a trip to Srebrenica, the site of the worst atrocities in the 1990s war.
Aida Prljaca, UNICEF's representative in Sarajevo, tells website Sarajevo-X that the couple is on a "private visit".
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Bosnia:
More Brad Pitt News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo