Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have 'Private Visit' to Bosnia
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have flown to eastern Europe for a private visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Hollywood couple has been staying in Venice, Italy over the last few weeks while Jolie films a role in her new movie with Johnny Depp, "The Tourist".
And the pair has taken advantage of a break in filming to fly to the capital city of Sarajevo on Sunday, April 4. Pitt and Jolie will be escorted by officials from the United Nations children's organization UNICEF on their trip, which is expected to include a trip to Srebrenica, the site of the worst atrocities in the 1990s war.
Aida Prljaca, UNICEF's representative in Sarajevo, tells website Sarajevo-X that the couple is on a "private visit".
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Bosnia:
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie