Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have 'Private Visit' to Bosnia
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have flown to eastern Europe for a private visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Hollywood couple has been staying in Venice, Italy over the last few weeks while Jolie films a role in her new movie with Johnny Depp, "The Tourist".
And the pair has taken advantage of a break in filming to fly to the capital city of Sarajevo on Sunday, April 4. Pitt and Jolie will be escorted by officials from the United Nations children's organization UNICEF on their trip, which is expected to include a trip to Srebrenica, the site of the worst atrocities in the 1990s war.
Aida Prljaca, UNICEF's representative in Sarajevo, tells website Sarajevo-X that the couple is on a "private visit".
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Bosnia:
More Brad Pitt News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair