Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have 'Private Visit' to Bosnia
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have flown to eastern Europe for a private visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Hollywood couple has been staying in Venice, Italy over the last few weeks while Jolie films a role in her new movie with Johnny Depp, "The Tourist".
And the pair has taken advantage of a break in filming to fly to the capital city of Sarajevo on Sunday, April 4. Pitt and Jolie will be escorted by officials from the United Nations children's organization UNICEF on their trip, which is expected to include a trip to Srebrenica, the site of the worst atrocities in the 1990s war.
Aida Prljaca, UNICEF's representative in Sarajevo, tells website Sarajevo-X that the couple is on a "private visit".
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Bosnia:
More Brad Pitt News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked