Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have 'Private Visit' to Bosnia
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have flown to eastern Europe for a private visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Hollywood couple has been staying in Venice, Italy over the last few weeks while Jolie films a role in her new movie with Johnny Depp, "The Tourist".
And the pair has taken advantage of a break in filming to fly to the capital city of Sarajevo on Sunday, April 4. Pitt and Jolie will be escorted by officials from the United Nations children's organization UNICEF on their trip, which is expected to include a trip to Srebrenica, the site of the worst atrocities in the 1990s war.
Aida Prljaca, UNICEF's representative in Sarajevo, tells website Sarajevo-X that the couple is on a "private visit".
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Bosnia:
More Brad Pitt News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016