Dr. Dre Wants David Ortiz to Pick His Song as Baseball Theme
Rapper Dr. Dre wants baseball star David Ortiz to adopt his new tune "Under Pressure" as his 2010 season theme. Baseball stars select the music that plays as they walk onto the field to either pitch or bat - and Dre hopes his comeback tune, a collaboration with Jay-Z, will be a hit in the Boston Red Sox locker room.
The rapper was among the stars at the Red Sox's Fenway Park stadium on Sunday, April 4 for the team's 2010 season opener against Jay-Z's New York Yankees.
And the Ortiz fan hopes his new song will be as big a baseball anthem this year as his pal's "Empire State of Mind" was in summer 2009 at Yankees Stadium. He says, "Absolutely, that would be it. 'Under Pressure' it's so fitting for Big Papi (Ortiz's nickname)."
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?