Dr. Dre Wants David Ortiz to Pick His Song as Baseball Theme
Rapper Dr. Dre wants baseball star David Ortiz to adopt his new tune "Under Pressure" as his 2010 season theme. Baseball stars select the music that plays as they walk onto the field to either pitch or bat - and Dre hopes his comeback tune, a collaboration with Jay-Z, will be a hit in the Boston Red Sox locker room.
The rapper was among the stars at the Red Sox's Fenway Park stadium on Sunday, April 4 for the team's 2010 season opener against Jay-Z's New York Yankees.
And the Ortiz fan hopes his new song will be as big a baseball anthem this year as his pal's "Empire State of Mind" was in summer 2009 at Yankees Stadium. He says, "Absolutely, that would be it. 'Under Pressure' it's so fitting for Big Papi (Ortiz's nickname)."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed