Dr. Dre Wants David Ortiz to Pick His Song as Baseball Theme
Rapper Dr. Dre wants baseball star David Ortiz to adopt his new tune "Under Pressure" as his 2010 season theme. Baseball stars select the music that plays as they walk onto the field to either pitch or bat - and Dre hopes his comeback tune, a collaboration with Jay-Z, will be a hit in the Boston Red Sox locker room.
The rapper was among the stars at the Red Sox's Fenway Park stadium on Sunday, April 4 for the team's 2010 season opener against Jay-Z's New York Yankees.
And the Ortiz fan hopes his new song will be as big a baseball anthem this year as his pal's "Empire State of Mind" was in summer 2009 at Yankees Stadium. He says, "Absolutely, that would be it. 'Under Pressure' it's so fitting for Big Papi (Ortiz's nickname)."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her