Geri Halliwell Has Longest Relationship With Current Beau
Geri Halliwell has opened up about boyfriend Henry Beckwith, insisting her relationship with the aristocrat is the longest romance she's maintained since finding fame with the Spice Girls. The pop star began dating Beckwith, the British heir to a multi-million dollar fortune, in 2009 and admits she's surprised they're still going strong - because she has always struggled to make her relationships last.
In an interview on British TV show "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", Halliwell says, "I met him on a beach. I was quite instantly attracted to him. He just instantly got my attention. He walked on the beach and I went, 'Ooh!' He's my longest boyfriend I've had for the last 16 years. (We've been together) almost a year. When I was in the Spice Girls and doing my solo career, there just wasn't any time. I just wasn't present (in my relationships)."
Halliwell has previously dated fellow singer Robbie Williams, and has a three-year-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi. She was also engaged to Italian millionaire Fabrizio Politi, but that relationship ended in early 2009.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'