Geri Halliwell Has Longest Relationship With Current Beau
Geri Halliwell has opened up about boyfriend Henry Beckwith, insisting her relationship with the aristocrat is the longest romance she's maintained since finding fame with the Spice Girls. The pop star began dating Beckwith, the British heir to a multi-million dollar fortune, in 2009 and admits she's surprised they're still going strong - because she has always struggled to make her relationships last.
In an interview on British TV show "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", Halliwell says, "I met him on a beach. I was quite instantly attracted to him. He just instantly got my attention. He walked on the beach and I went, 'Ooh!' He's my longest boyfriend I've had for the last 16 years. (We've been together) almost a year. When I was in the Spice Girls and doing my solo career, there just wasn't any time. I just wasn't present (in my relationships)."
Halliwell has previously dated fellow singer Robbie Williams, and has a three-year-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi. She was also engaged to Italian millionaire Fabrizio Politi, but that relationship ended in early 2009.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split