Geri Halliwell Has Longest Relationship With Current Beau
Geri Halliwell has opened up about boyfriend Henry Beckwith, insisting her relationship with the aristocrat is the longest romance she's maintained since finding fame with the Spice Girls. The pop star began dating Beckwith, the British heir to a multi-million dollar fortune, in 2009 and admits she's surprised they're still going strong - because she has always struggled to make her relationships last.
In an interview on British TV show "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", Halliwell says, "I met him on a beach. I was quite instantly attracted to him. He just instantly got my attention. He walked on the beach and I went, 'Ooh!' He's my longest boyfriend I've had for the last 16 years. (We've been together) almost a year. When I was in the Spice Girls and doing my solo career, there just wasn't any time. I just wasn't present (in my relationships)."
Halliwell has previously dated fellow singer Robbie Williams, and has a three-year-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi. She was also engaged to Italian millionaire Fabrizio Politi, but that relationship ended in early 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked