Geri Halliwell Has Longest Relationship With Current Beau
Geri Halliwell has opened up about boyfriend Henry Beckwith, insisting her relationship with the aristocrat is the longest romance she's maintained since finding fame with the Spice Girls. The pop star began dating Beckwith, the British heir to a multi-million dollar fortune, in 2009 and admits she's surprised they're still going strong - because she has always struggled to make her relationships last.
In an interview on British TV show "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", Halliwell says, "I met him on a beach. I was quite instantly attracted to him. He just instantly got my attention. He walked on the beach and I went, 'Ooh!' He's my longest boyfriend I've had for the last 16 years. (We've been together) almost a year. When I was in the Spice Girls and doing my solo career, there just wasn't any time. I just wasn't present (in my relationships)."
Halliwell has previously dated fellow singer Robbie Williams, and has a three-year-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi. She was also engaged to Italian millionaire Fabrizio Politi, but that relationship ended in early 2009.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood