Geri Halliwell Has Longest Relationship With Current Beau
Geri Halliwell has opened up about boyfriend Henry Beckwith, insisting her relationship with the aristocrat is the longest romance she's maintained since finding fame with the Spice Girls. The pop star began dating Beckwith, the British heir to a multi-million dollar fortune, in 2009 and admits she's surprised they're still going strong - because she has always struggled to make her relationships last.
In an interview on British TV show "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", Halliwell says, "I met him on a beach. I was quite instantly attracted to him. He just instantly got my attention. He walked on the beach and I went, 'Ooh!' He's my longest boyfriend I've had for the last 16 years. (We've been together) almost a year. When I was in the Spice Girls and doing my solo career, there just wasn't any time. I just wasn't present (in my relationships)."
Halliwell has previously dated fellow singer Robbie Williams, and has a three-year-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from a brief relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi. She was also engaged to Italian millionaire Fabrizio Politi, but that relationship ended in early 2009.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami