Police Called at N-Dubz's Show Following Their Paint-Ball Firing
Police were called to an N-Dubz show on Saturday, April 3 over reports the U.K. hip-hop stars fired toy paint ball guns at fans. N-Dubz rappers Fazer and Dappy infuriated concert goers after shooting green paint pellets at youngsters lining up for the gig at the O2 Academy in Newcastle, England.
The stars are said to have been taking shots from their tour bus, which was parked nearby. Authorities were called to the scene, where they gave "advice" to the stars and confiscated the guns.
A spokesperson for the Northumbria Police confirms, "Police were called to a coach at the back of the O2 Academy following a complaint that pellets were being fired. The two people involved had been firing plastic guns at each other which discharged a 6mm-sized pellet. They were very apologetic and handed the toy guns over voluntarily. No complaint of injury has been made. No arrests were made. Advice was given to the parties involved."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit