Police Called at N-Dubz's Show Following Their Paint-Ball Firing
Police were called to an N-Dubz show on Saturday, April 3 over reports the U.K. hip-hop stars fired toy paint ball guns at fans. N-Dubz rappers Fazer and Dappy infuriated concert goers after shooting green paint pellets at youngsters lining up for the gig at the O2 Academy in Newcastle, England.
The stars are said to have been taking shots from their tour bus, which was parked nearby. Authorities were called to the scene, where they gave "advice" to the stars and confiscated the guns.
A spokesperson for the Northumbria Police confirms, "Police were called to a coach at the back of the O2 Academy following a complaint that pellets were being fired. The two people involved had been firing plastic guns at each other which discharged a 6mm-sized pellet. They were very apologetic and handed the toy guns over voluntarily. No complaint of injury has been made. No arrests were made. Advice was given to the parties involved."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy