Police Called at N-Dubz's Show Following Their Paint-Ball Firing
Police were called to an N-Dubz show on Saturday, April 3 over reports the U.K. hip-hop stars fired toy paint ball guns at fans. N-Dubz rappers Fazer and Dappy infuriated concert goers after shooting green paint pellets at youngsters lining up for the gig at the O2 Academy in Newcastle, England.
The stars are said to have been taking shots from their tour bus, which was parked nearby. Authorities were called to the scene, where they gave "advice" to the stars and confiscated the guns.
A spokesperson for the Northumbria Police confirms, "Police were called to a coach at the back of the O2 Academy following a complaint that pellets were being fired. The two people involved had been firing plastic guns at each other which discharged a 6mm-sized pellet. They were very apologetic and handed the toy guns over voluntarily. No complaint of injury has been made. No arrests were made. Advice was given to the parties involved."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture