Axl Rose Fell on Stage During Guns N' Roses' Colombia Gig
Guns N' Roses' rocker Axl Rose was left red-faced during a recent concert in Bogota, Colombia - after he slipped and fell on stage during the band's show. The group was performing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" at the city's Parque Jaime Duque venue on March 30 when the frontman lost his footing and took a tumble while attempting to run across the stage.
But Rose didn't let the embarrassing accident stop the show - he laughed off the mishap and got back on his feet to complete the performance.
His concert mishap aside, Axl Rose was recently sued by the bosses of a personal management company. He faces $1.8 million lawsuit after reportedly failing to pay 15 per cent of all money Guns N' Roses made during a 2008 world tour. Front Line Management executives, who have filed legal paper at Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed that Axl Rose hired them to be his personal management team.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy