Axl Rose Fell on Stage During Guns N' Roses' Colombia Gig
Guns N' Roses' rocker Axl Rose was left red-faced during a recent concert in Bogota, Colombia - after he slipped and fell on stage during the band's show. The group was performing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" at the city's Parque Jaime Duque venue on March 30 when the frontman lost his footing and took a tumble while attempting to run across the stage.
But Rose didn't let the embarrassing accident stop the show - he laughed off the mishap and got back on his feet to complete the performance.
His concert mishap aside, Axl Rose was recently sued by the bosses of a personal management company. He faces $1.8 million lawsuit after reportedly failing to pay 15 per cent of all money Guns N' Roses made during a 2008 world tour. Front Line Management executives, who have filed legal paper at Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed that Axl Rose hired them to be his personal management team.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show