Axl Rose Fell on Stage During Guns N' Roses' Colombia Gig
Guns N' Roses' rocker Axl Rose was left red-faced during a recent concert in Bogota, Colombia - after he slipped and fell on stage during the band's show. The group was performing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" at the city's Parque Jaime Duque venue on March 30 when the frontman lost his footing and took a tumble while attempting to run across the stage.
But Rose didn't let the embarrassing accident stop the show - he laughed off the mishap and got back on his feet to complete the performance.
His concert mishap aside, Axl Rose was recently sued by the bosses of a personal management company. He faces $1.8 million lawsuit after reportedly failing to pay 15 per cent of all money Guns N' Roses made during a 2008 world tour. Front Line Management executives, who have filed legal paper at Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed that Axl Rose hired them to be his personal management team.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign