Axl Rose Fell on Stage During Guns N' Roses' Colombia Gig
Guns N' Roses' rocker Axl Rose was left red-faced during a recent concert in Bogota, Colombia - after he slipped and fell on stage during the band's show. The group was performing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" at the city's Parque Jaime Duque venue on March 30 when the frontman lost his footing and took a tumble while attempting to run across the stage.
But Rose didn't let the embarrassing accident stop the show - he laughed off the mishap and got back on his feet to complete the performance.
His concert mishap aside, Axl Rose was recently sued by the bosses of a personal management company. He faces $1.8 million lawsuit after reportedly failing to pay 15 per cent of all money Guns N' Roses made during a 2008 world tour. Front Line Management executives, who have filed legal paper at Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed that Axl Rose hired them to be his personal management team.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover