Axl Rose Fell on Stage During Guns N' Roses' Colombia Gig
Guns N' Roses' rocker Axl Rose was left red-faced during a recent concert in Bogota, Colombia - after he slipped and fell on stage during the band's show. The group was performing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" at the city's Parque Jaime Duque venue on March 30 when the frontman lost his footing and took a tumble while attempting to run across the stage.
But Rose didn't let the embarrassing accident stop the show - he laughed off the mishap and got back on his feet to complete the performance.
His concert mishap aside, Axl Rose was recently sued by the bosses of a personal management company. He faces $1.8 million lawsuit after reportedly failing to pay 15 per cent of all money Guns N' Roses made during a 2008 world tour. Front Line Management executives, who have filed legal paper at Los Angeles County Superior Court, claimed that Axl Rose hired them to be his personal management team.
More Guns N' Roses News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood