Juelz Santana Axed Concert Following Root Canal Operation
Juelz Santana was forced to pull out of a Michigan concert on Saturday, April 3 after undergoing a painful root canal operation. The 27-year-old hip-hop star was scheduled to perform at Club 131 in Grand Rapids, but scrapped the show at the last minute after having the dental procedure.
Fans who arrived at the venue were told they will be able to redeem their tickets for a rescheduled show, according to AllHipHop. The rapper issued an apology to fans on his Twitter page on Saturday night, promising to come back to Michigan soon.
He wrote, "I'm not gonna make it 2nite (tonight). Had 2 (to) get a root canal. Respect 2 promoter RIO. Makeup date is coming. Keep da (the) peace."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth