Juelz Santana Axed Concert Following Root Canal Operation
Juelz Santana was forced to pull out of a Michigan concert on Saturday, April 3 after undergoing a painful root canal operation. The 27-year-old hip-hop star was scheduled to perform at Club 131 in Grand Rapids, but scrapped the show at the last minute after having the dental procedure.
Fans who arrived at the venue were told they will be able to redeem their tickets for a rescheduled show, according to AllHipHop. The rapper issued an apology to fans on his Twitter page on Saturday night, promising to come back to Michigan soon.
He wrote, "I'm not gonna make it 2nite (tonight). Had 2 (to) get a root canal. Respect 2 promoter RIO. Makeup date is coming. Keep da (the) peace."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'