Juelz Santana Axed Concert Following Root Canal Operation
Juelz Santana was forced to pull out of a Michigan concert on Saturday, April 3 after undergoing a painful root canal operation. The 27-year-old hip-hop star was scheduled to perform at Club 131 in Grand Rapids, but scrapped the show at the last minute after having the dental procedure.
Fans who arrived at the venue were told they will be able to redeem their tickets for a rescheduled show, according to AllHipHop. The rapper issued an apology to fans on his Twitter page on Saturday night, promising to come back to Michigan soon.
He wrote, "I'm not gonna make it 2nite (tonight). Had 2 (to) get a root canal. Respect 2 promoter RIO. Makeup date is coming. Keep da (the) peace."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'