Juelz Santana Axed Concert Following Root Canal Operation
Juelz Santana was forced to pull out of a Michigan concert on Saturday, April 3 after undergoing a painful root canal operation. The 27-year-old hip-hop star was scheduled to perform at Club 131 in Grand Rapids, but scrapped the show at the last minute after having the dental procedure.
Fans who arrived at the venue were told they will be able to redeem their tickets for a rescheduled show, according to AllHipHop. The rapper issued an apology to fans on his Twitter page on Saturday night, promising to come back to Michigan soon.
He wrote, "I'm not gonna make it 2nite (tonight). Had 2 (to) get a root canal. Respect 2 promoter RIO. Makeup date is coming. Keep da (the) peace."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs