Juelz Santana Axed Concert Following Root Canal Operation
Juelz Santana was forced to pull out of a Michigan concert on Saturday, April 3 after undergoing a painful root canal operation. The 27-year-old hip-hop star was scheduled to perform at Club 131 in Grand Rapids, but scrapped the show at the last minute after having the dental procedure.
Fans who arrived at the venue were told they will be able to redeem their tickets for a rescheduled show, according to AllHipHop. The rapper issued an apology to fans on his Twitter page on Saturday night, promising to come back to Michigan soon.
He wrote, "I'm not gonna make it 2nite (tonight). Had 2 (to) get a root canal. Respect 2 promoter RIO. Makeup date is coming. Keep da (the) peace."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour