Kylie Minogue Brushes Off 'The X Factor' Rumors
Kylie Minogue has laughed off reports she will replace her pregnant sister Dannii Minogue on the panel of British TV show "The X Factor" because she would be "dreadful" at judging the talent contest. Dannii is expecting her first child later this year and has been dogged by rumors that her pregnancy will prevent her from fully participating in the singing show when it returns to TV in the summer.
Her superstar sister Kylie was said to be in talks with Simon Cowell to fill in for Dannii during the early auditions rounds, but the "Spinning Around" hitmaker is adamant she won't be joining the panel. She says, "Simon hasn't asked me and probably with good reason. I've said that I'd be really dreadful and my sister is just so great at it and better than I could ever be."
Dannii Minogue recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports she had been cut from "The X Factor", telling fans "No truth in me being axed at all."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video