Kylie Minogue Brushes Off 'The X Factor' Rumors
Kylie Minogue has laughed off reports she will replace her pregnant sister Dannii Minogue on the panel of British TV show "The X Factor" because she would be "dreadful" at judging the talent contest. Dannii is expecting her first child later this year and has been dogged by rumors that her pregnancy will prevent her from fully participating in the singing show when it returns to TV in the summer.
Her superstar sister Kylie was said to be in talks with Simon Cowell to fill in for Dannii during the early auditions rounds, but the "Spinning Around" hitmaker is adamant she won't be joining the panel. She says, "Simon hasn't asked me and probably with good reason. I've said that I'd be really dreadful and my sister is just so great at it and better than I could ever be."
Dannii Minogue recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports she had been cut from "The X Factor", telling fans "No truth in me being axed at all."
More The X Factor News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed