Kylie Minogue Brushes Off 'The X Factor' Rumors
Kylie Minogue has laughed off reports she will replace her pregnant sister Dannii Minogue on the panel of British TV show "The X Factor" because she would be "dreadful" at judging the talent contest. Dannii is expecting her first child later this year and has been dogged by rumors that her pregnancy will prevent her from fully participating in the singing show when it returns to TV in the summer.
Her superstar sister Kylie was said to be in talks with Simon Cowell to fill in for Dannii during the early auditions rounds, but the "Spinning Around" hitmaker is adamant she won't be joining the panel. She says, "Simon hasn't asked me and probably with good reason. I've said that I'd be really dreadful and my sister is just so great at it and better than I could ever be."
Dannii Minogue recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports she had been cut from "The X Factor", telling fans "No truth in me being axed at all."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding