Kylie Minogue Brushes Off 'The X Factor' Rumors
Kylie Minogue has laughed off reports she will replace her pregnant sister Dannii Minogue on the panel of British TV show "The X Factor" because she would be "dreadful" at judging the talent contest. Dannii is expecting her first child later this year and has been dogged by rumors that her pregnancy will prevent her from fully participating in the singing show when it returns to TV in the summer.
Her superstar sister Kylie was said to be in talks with Simon Cowell to fill in for Dannii during the early auditions rounds, but the "Spinning Around" hitmaker is adamant she won't be joining the panel. She says, "Simon hasn't asked me and probably with good reason. I've said that I'd be really dreadful and my sister is just so great at it and better than I could ever be."
Dannii Minogue recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports she had been cut from "The X Factor", telling fans "No truth in me being axed at all."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'