Kylie Minogue Brushes Off 'The X Factor' Rumors
Kylie Minogue has laughed off reports she will replace her pregnant sister Dannii Minogue on the panel of British TV show "The X Factor" because she would be "dreadful" at judging the talent contest. Dannii is expecting her first child later this year and has been dogged by rumors that her pregnancy will prevent her from fully participating in the singing show when it returns to TV in the summer.
Her superstar sister Kylie was said to be in talks with Simon Cowell to fill in for Dannii during the early auditions rounds, but the "Spinning Around" hitmaker is adamant she won't be joining the panel. She says, "Simon hasn't asked me and probably with good reason. I've said that I'd be really dreadful and my sister is just so great at it and better than I could ever be."
Dannii Minogue recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports she had been cut from "The X Factor", telling fans "No truth in me being axed at all."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant