Paul McCartney Has a Free-Meat Tour
Paul McCartney has banned meat from his latest tour - he's serving vegetarian meals to all his crew members. The Beatles' star is taking his "Up and Coming Tour" through the U.S., South America and Europe, and the staunch animal rights activist is making sure all his employees give up meat for the duration of the trek.
A spokesman for the veteran rocker tells Britain's Sunday Express newspaper, "We will serve some 480 vegetarian meals a day to keep the crew going."
British singer Leona Lewis is also taking steps to make her upcoming tour meat-free - she's wiped animal products from the menu when she hits the road in May. She said, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show