Paul McCartney Has a Free-Meat Tour
Paul McCartney has banned meat from his latest tour - he's serving vegetarian meals to all his crew members. The Beatles' star is taking his "Up and Coming Tour" through the U.S., South America and Europe, and the staunch animal rights activist is making sure all his employees give up meat for the duration of the trek.
A spokesman for the veteran rocker tells Britain's Sunday Express newspaper, "We will serve some 480 vegetarian meals a day to keep the crew going."
British singer Leona Lewis is also taking steps to make her upcoming tour meat-free - she's wiped animal products from the menu when she hits the road in May. She said, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
More Paul McCartney News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding