Paul McCartney Has a Free-Meat Tour
Paul McCartney has banned meat from his latest tour - he's serving vegetarian meals to all his crew members. The Beatles' star is taking his "Up and Coming Tour" through the U.S., South America and Europe, and the staunch animal rights activist is making sure all his employees give up meat for the duration of the trek.
A spokesman for the veteran rocker tells Britain's Sunday Express newspaper, "We will serve some 480 vegetarian meals a day to keep the crew going."
British singer Leona Lewis is also taking steps to make her upcoming tour meat-free - she's wiped animal products from the menu when she hits the road in May. She said, "The meat industry is polluting the environment. I've banned all meat from photoshoots to the tour itself simply because I don't support the meat industry."
More Paul McCartney News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage