Tyler Perry Surprises Isaiah Mustafa With a Part in His Film
Moviemaker Tyler Perry has made the new face of Old Spice a happy man after offering him a leading role in his new film on national TV. Former American football star Isaiah Mustafa was a guest on Oprah Winfrey's show on Friday, April 2 and during his satellite chat with the media queen, the ad star revealed he had just auditioned for a role in Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" film.
The actor didn't realize Perry was sitting next to Winfrey and was stunned when the TV host invited him to speak directly to the actor/director. Perry told Mustafa, "You got the part man, you did a great job."
Tyler Perry's latest big screen project "Why Did I Get Married Too?" has been released in the U.S on April 2. Beside serving as the producer, director and writer, Perry also tackles the role of Terry Brock in the film and stars opposite Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and Lamman Rucker.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account