Tyler Perry Surprises Isaiah Mustafa With a Part in His Film
Moviemaker Tyler Perry has made the new face of Old Spice a happy man after offering him a leading role in his new film on national TV. Former American football star Isaiah Mustafa was a guest on Oprah Winfrey's show on Friday, April 2 and during his satellite chat with the media queen, the ad star revealed he had just auditioned for a role in Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" film.
The actor didn't realize Perry was sitting next to Winfrey and was stunned when the TV host invited him to speak directly to the actor/director. Perry told Mustafa, "You got the part man, you did a great job."
Tyler Perry's latest big screen project "Why Did I Get Married Too?" has been released in the U.S on April 2. Beside serving as the producer, director and writer, Perry also tackles the role of Terry Brock in the film and stars opposite Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and Lamman Rucker.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'