Tyler Perry Surprises Isaiah Mustafa With a Part in His Film
Moviemaker Tyler Perry has made the new face of Old Spice a happy man after offering him a leading role in his new film on national TV. Former American football star Isaiah Mustafa was a guest on Oprah Winfrey's show on Friday, April 2 and during his satellite chat with the media queen, the ad star revealed he had just auditioned for a role in Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" film.
The actor didn't realize Perry was sitting next to Winfrey and was stunned when the TV host invited him to speak directly to the actor/director. Perry told Mustafa, "You got the part man, you did a great job."
Tyler Perry's latest big screen project "Why Did I Get Married Too?" has been released in the U.S on April 2. Beside serving as the producer, director and writer, Perry also tackles the role of Terry Brock in the film and stars opposite Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and Lamman Rucker.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage