Tyler Perry Surprises Isaiah Mustafa With a Part in His Film
Moviemaker Tyler Perry has made the new face of Old Spice a happy man after offering him a leading role in his new film on national TV. Former American football star Isaiah Mustafa was a guest on Oprah Winfrey's show on Friday, April 2 and during his satellite chat with the media queen, the ad star revealed he had just auditioned for a role in Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" film.
The actor didn't realize Perry was sitting next to Winfrey and was stunned when the TV host invited him to speak directly to the actor/director. Perry told Mustafa, "You got the part man, you did a great job."
Tyler Perry's latest big screen project "Why Did I Get Married Too?" has been released in the U.S on April 2. Beside serving as the producer, director and writer, Perry also tackles the role of Terry Brock in the film and stars opposite Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and Lamman Rucker.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated