Drew Barrymore Promises Herself a Fall Break
Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation in 2010 because she's been working solidly without a break for three years. The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's "Whip It!", and is preparing for the release of her next film, "Going the Distance", which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.
And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August - because it's been several years since she last took time off.
She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked