Drew Barrymore Promises Herself a Fall Break
Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation in 2010 because she's been working solidly without a break for three years. The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's "Whip It!", and is preparing for the release of her next film, "Going the Distance", which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.
And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August - because it's been several years since she last took time off.
She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date