Drew Barrymore Promises Herself a Fall Break
Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation in 2010 because she's been working solidly without a break for three years. The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's "Whip It!", and is preparing for the release of her next film, "Going the Distance", which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.
And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August - because it's been several years since she last took time off.
She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21