Drew Barrymore Promises Herself a Fall Break
Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation in 2010 because she's been working solidly without a break for three years. The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's "Whip It!", and is preparing for the release of her next film, "Going the Distance", which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.
And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August - because it's been several years since she last took time off.
She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie