Drew Barrymore Promises Herself a Fall Break
Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation in 2010 because she's been working solidly without a break for three years. The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's "Whip It!", and is preparing for the release of her next film, "Going the Distance", which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.
And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August - because it's been several years since she last took time off.
She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake