Father Insists There Is No Problem With Katy Perry and Russell Brand's Relationship
Katy Perry's father has dismissed rumors the singer's relationship with Russell Brand is in trouble - insisting the couple will marry "soon-ish". The pair, who has been dating since September 2009, became engaged on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 after the British funnyman proposed during a romantic trip to India.
The romance has been rocked by rumors of problems over the last few weeks, with tabloid reports speculating about an imminent split, but Perry's dad, Keith Hudson, is adamant the couple is still planning to wed. He says, "In no way are they splitting up. Things are going well and the marriage is soon-ish. Everything is good."
Before engaged to Russell Brand, Katy Perry previously dated Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman. They had on-and-off relationship but the two eventually went their separate ways in December 2008.
More Katy Perry News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge