Kim Kardashian Freed From Maid's Lawsuit
Kim Kardashian has triumphed in her legal battle with a former maid who accused the star of failing to pay her wages - the case against the socialite has been dismissed. The reality TV star's former employee Isabel Hernandez filed suit against Kardashian and her ex-husband, Damon Thomas, alleging the couple owed her $29,000 for work she carried out between 2006 and 2008.
Kardashian argued she could not be held accountable as she moved out of her home with Thomas in 2003 and divorced him 2004, according to TMZ. Hernandez has now filed a dismissal against Kardashian, but her legal battle with Thomas remains active.
Her legal battle with former maid aside, Kim Kardashian was recently reported breaking up with her boyfriend Reggie Bush. A source revealed to Pop Tarts that the split is caused by maturity differences. The source stated that the New Orleans Saints tailback wasn't ready for Kardashian's marriage and motherhood plan.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future