Kim Kardashian Freed From Maid's Lawsuit
Kim Kardashian has triumphed in her legal battle with a former maid who accused the star of failing to pay her wages - the case against the socialite has been dismissed. The reality TV star's former employee Isabel Hernandez filed suit against Kardashian and her ex-husband, Damon Thomas, alleging the couple owed her $29,000 for work she carried out between 2006 and 2008.
Kardashian argued she could not be held accountable as she moved out of her home with Thomas in 2003 and divorced him 2004, according to TMZ. Hernandez has now filed a dismissal against Kardashian, but her legal battle with Thomas remains active.
Her legal battle with former maid aside, Kim Kardashian was recently reported breaking up with her boyfriend Reggie Bush. A source revealed to Pop Tarts that the split is caused by maturity differences. The source stated that the New Orleans Saints tailback wasn't ready for Kardashian's marriage and motherhood plan.
More Kim Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked