Kim Kardashian Freed From Maid's Lawsuit
Kim Kardashian has triumphed in her legal battle with a former maid who accused the star of failing to pay her wages - the case against the socialite has been dismissed. The reality TV star's former employee Isabel Hernandez filed suit against Kardashian and her ex-husband, Damon Thomas, alleging the couple owed her $29,000 for work she carried out between 2006 and 2008.
Kardashian argued she could not be held accountable as she moved out of her home with Thomas in 2003 and divorced him 2004, according to TMZ. Hernandez has now filed a dismissal against Kardashian, but her legal battle with Thomas remains active.
Her legal battle with former maid aside, Kim Kardashian was recently reported breaking up with her boyfriend Reggie Bush. A source revealed to Pop Tarts that the split is caused by maturity differences. The source stated that the New Orleans Saints tailback wasn't ready for Kardashian's marriage and motherhood plan.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed