Kim Kardashian Freed From Maid's Lawsuit
Kim Kardashian has triumphed in her legal battle with a former maid who accused the star of failing to pay her wages - the case against the socialite has been dismissed. The reality TV star's former employee Isabel Hernandez filed suit against Kardashian and her ex-husband, Damon Thomas, alleging the couple owed her $29,000 for work she carried out between 2006 and 2008.
Kardashian argued she could not be held accountable as she moved out of her home with Thomas in 2003 and divorced him 2004, according to TMZ. Hernandez has now filed a dismissal against Kardashian, but her legal battle with Thomas remains active.
Her legal battle with former maid aside, Kim Kardashian was recently reported breaking up with her boyfriend Reggie Bush. A source revealed to Pop Tarts that the split is caused by maturity differences. The source stated that the New Orleans Saints tailback wasn't ready for Kardashian's marriage and motherhood plan.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show