Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
"Wayne's World" star Tia Carrere has filed for divorce to end her seven-year marriage. The actress filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, April 2, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
She wed photographer Simon Wakelin, her second husband, on New Year's Eve, December 31 in 2002. Carrere is asking for sole custody of the couple's four-year-old daughter, Bianca. The actress' first marriage to Elie Samaha also ended in divorce after seven years. She split from the producer in 2000.
Additionally, the 43-year-old actress' divorce paper also cited that the couple has a prenuptial agreement, as People reported.
Tia Carrere will be seen in romantic comedy movie "You May Not Kiss the Bride", which is slated for this year release. In the film, Carrere stars opposite Dave Annable, Katharine McPhee, Rob Schneider and Vinnie Jones.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert