Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
"Wayne's World" star Tia Carrere has filed for divorce to end her seven-year marriage. The actress filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, April 2, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
She wed photographer Simon Wakelin, her second husband, on New Year's Eve, December 31 in 2002. Carrere is asking for sole custody of the couple's four-year-old daughter, Bianca. The actress' first marriage to Elie Samaha also ended in divorce after seven years. She split from the producer in 2000.
Additionally, the 43-year-old actress' divorce paper also cited that the couple has a prenuptial agreement, as People reported.
Tia Carrere will be seen in romantic comedy movie "You May Not Kiss the Bride", which is slated for this year release. In the film, Carrere stars opposite Dave Annable, Katharine McPhee, Rob Schneider and Vinnie Jones.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'