Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
"Wayne's World" star Tia Carrere has filed for divorce to end her seven-year marriage. The actress filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, April 2, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
She wed photographer Simon Wakelin, her second husband, on New Year's Eve, December 31 in 2002. Carrere is asking for sole custody of the couple's four-year-old daughter, Bianca. The actress' first marriage to Elie Samaha also ended in divorce after seven years. She split from the producer in 2000.
Additionally, the 43-year-old actress' divorce paper also cited that the couple has a prenuptial agreement, as People reported.
Tia Carrere will be seen in romantic comedy movie "You May Not Kiss the Bride", which is slated for this year release. In the film, Carrere stars opposite Dave Annable, Katharine McPhee, Rob Schneider and Vinnie Jones.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage