Tia Carrere Files for Divorce
"Wayne's World" star Tia Carrere has filed for divorce to end her seven-year marriage. The actress filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, April 2, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
She wed photographer Simon Wakelin, her second husband, on New Year's Eve, December 31 in 2002. Carrere is asking for sole custody of the couple's four-year-old daughter, Bianca. The actress' first marriage to Elie Samaha also ended in divorce after seven years. She split from the producer in 2000.
Additionally, the 43-year-old actress' divorce paper also cited that the couple has a prenuptial agreement, as People reported.
Tia Carrere will be seen in romantic comedy movie "You May Not Kiss the Bride", which is slated for this year release. In the film, Carrere stars opposite Dave Annable, Katharine McPhee, Rob Schneider and Vinnie Jones.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen