Usher Fools George Lopez With Secret Kid Prank
R&B star Usher caught comedian George Lopez out on Thursday night, April 1 by convincing the TV host he had a secret kid. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was a guest on Lopez's hit late-night chat show and decided to pull one of the last celebrity April Fool's Day pranks by making the comic think he had upset him.
Lopez started his chat with the father of two by stating, "So, you have two young boys at home...," prompting his guest to correct him. Usher said, "You may have your facts a little wrong. I have three kids... You don't know this. Don't you just hate it when you come to a show and they don't have all your facts and stuff... It's horrible."
The host squirmed, but Usher couldn't keep a straight face and quickly owned up to the gag, pointing at Lopez and laughing, "April Fool's".
More Usher News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video