Usher Fools George Lopez With Secret Kid Prank
R&B star Usher caught comedian George Lopez out on Thursday night, April 1 by convincing the TV host he had a secret kid. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was a guest on Lopez's hit late-night chat show and decided to pull one of the last celebrity April Fool's Day pranks by making the comic think he had upset him.
Lopez started his chat with the father of two by stating, "So, you have two young boys at home...," prompting his guest to correct him. Usher said, "You may have your facts a little wrong. I have three kids... You don't know this. Don't you just hate it when you come to a show and they don't have all your facts and stuff... It's horrible."
The host squirmed, but Usher couldn't keep a straight face and quickly owned up to the gag, pointing at Lopez and laughing, "April Fool's".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame