Usher Fools George Lopez With Secret Kid Prank
R&B star Usher caught comedian George Lopez out on Thursday night, April 1 by convincing the TV host he had a secret kid. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was a guest on Lopez's hit late-night chat show and decided to pull one of the last celebrity April Fool's Day pranks by making the comic think he had upset him.
Lopez started his chat with the father of two by stating, "So, you have two young boys at home...," prompting his guest to correct him. Usher said, "You may have your facts a little wrong. I have three kids... You don't know this. Don't you just hate it when you come to a show and they don't have all your facts and stuff... It's horrible."
The host squirmed, but Usher couldn't keep a straight face and quickly owned up to the gag, pointing at Lopez and laughing, "April Fool's".
More Usher News
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day