Usher Fools George Lopez With Secret Kid Prank
R&B star Usher caught comedian George Lopez out on Thursday night, April 1 by convincing the TV host he had a secret kid. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was a guest on Lopez's hit late-night chat show and decided to pull one of the last celebrity April Fool's Day pranks by making the comic think he had upset him.
Lopez started his chat with the father of two by stating, "So, you have two young boys at home...," prompting his guest to correct him. Usher said, "You may have your facts a little wrong. I have three kids... You don't know this. Don't you just hate it when you come to a show and they don't have all your facts and stuff... It's horrible."
The host squirmed, but Usher couldn't keep a straight face and quickly owned up to the gag, pointing at Lopez and laughing, "April Fool's".
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video