Christian Bale Reportedly Applies to Become U.S. Citizen
British actor Christian Bale has applied to become a U.S. citizen, according to tabloid reports. The "American Psycho" star has lived stateside for nearly 20 years and is married to an American, former model Sibi Blazic.
The actor left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and settled in the U.S. And according to U.S. magazine Star, he has decided to officially make the country his home. Bale and Blazic currently reside in Los Angeles with the couple's daughter, Emmeline. A spokesperson for the actor had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Christian Bale was last seen in 2009 movie "Public Enemies", in which he stars opposite Johnny Depp. In the crime film, Bale portrays legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis. He will also be seen playing Dick Eklund in upcoming movie "The Fighter", along with Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival