Christian Bale Reportedly Applies to Become U.S. Citizen
British actor Christian Bale has applied to become a U.S. citizen, according to tabloid reports. The "American Psycho" star has lived stateside for nearly 20 years and is married to an American, former model Sibi Blazic.
The actor left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and settled in the U.S. And according to U.S. magazine Star, he has decided to officially make the country his home. Bale and Blazic currently reside in Los Angeles with the couple's daughter, Emmeline. A spokesperson for the actor had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Christian Bale was last seen in 2009 movie "Public Enemies", in which he stars opposite Johnny Depp. In the crime film, Bale portrays legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis. He will also be seen playing Dick Eklund in upcoming movie "The Fighter", along with Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M