Christian Bale Reportedly Applies to Become U.S. Citizen
British actor Christian Bale has applied to become a U.S. citizen, according to tabloid reports. The "American Psycho" star has lived stateside for nearly 20 years and is married to an American, former model Sibi Blazic.
The actor left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and settled in the U.S. And according to U.S. magazine Star, he has decided to officially make the country his home. Bale and Blazic currently reside in Los Angeles with the couple's daughter, Emmeline. A spokesperson for the actor had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Christian Bale was last seen in 2009 movie "Public Enemies", in which he stars opposite Johnny Depp. In the crime film, Bale portrays legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis. He will also be seen playing Dick Eklund in upcoming movie "The Fighter", along with Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation