Christian Bale Reportedly Applies to Become U.S. Citizen
British actor Christian Bale has applied to become a U.S. citizen, according to tabloid reports. The "American Psycho" star has lived stateside for nearly 20 years and is married to an American, former model Sibi Blazic.
The actor left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and settled in the U.S. And according to U.S. magazine Star, he has decided to officially make the country his home. Bale and Blazic currently reside in Los Angeles with the couple's daughter, Emmeline. A spokesperson for the actor had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Christian Bale was last seen in 2009 movie "Public Enemies", in which he stars opposite Johnny Depp. In the crime film, Bale portrays legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis. He will also be seen playing Dick Eklund in upcoming movie "The Fighter", along with Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee.
More Christian Bale News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor