Christian Bale Reportedly Applies to Become U.S. Citizen
British actor Christian Bale has applied to become a U.S. citizen, according to tabloid reports. The "American Psycho" star has lived stateside for nearly 20 years and is married to an American, former model Sibi Blazic.
The actor left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and settled in the U.S. And according to U.S. magazine Star, he has decided to officially make the country his home. Bale and Blazic currently reside in Los Angeles with the couple's daughter, Emmeline. A spokesperson for the actor had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Christian Bale was last seen in 2009 movie "Public Enemies", in which he stars opposite Johnny Depp. In the crime film, Bale portrays legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis. He will also be seen playing Dick Eklund in upcoming movie "The Fighter", along with Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee.
More Christian Bale News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary