Liam Hemsworth Is In Love With Miley Cyrus' Family
Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is a big fan of the Cyrus family - insisting he gets on great with girlfriend Miley Cyrus' parents. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for her hunky co-star while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
In March, Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family - and she proved a hit. And Hemsworth insists he also feels at home with the Cyrus clan, telling People, "Their whole family's great. They've always been super friendly to me and very welcoming. I love their family. Her parents are great, they're very friendly people."
Liam Hemsworth first met Miley Cyrus, who previously dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, on the set of their movie "The Last Song" in Tybee Island, Georgia. Hemsworth's 17-year-old girlfriend confirmed their relationship in a post-Oscars interview, on March 7.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'