Liam Hemsworth Is In Love With Miley Cyrus' Family
Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is a big fan of the Cyrus family - insisting he gets on great with girlfriend Miley Cyrus' parents. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for her hunky co-star while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
In March, Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family - and she proved a hit. And Hemsworth insists he also feels at home with the Cyrus clan, telling People, "Their whole family's great. They've always been super friendly to me and very welcoming. I love their family. Her parents are great, they're very friendly people."
Liam Hemsworth first met Miley Cyrus, who previously dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, on the set of their movie "The Last Song" in Tybee Island, Georgia. Hemsworth's 17-year-old girlfriend confirmed their relationship in a post-Oscars interview, on March 7.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host