Liam Hemsworth Is In Love With Miley Cyrus' Family
Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is a big fan of the Cyrus family - insisting he gets on great with girlfriend Miley Cyrus' parents. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for her hunky co-star while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
In March, Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family - and she proved a hit. And Hemsworth insists he also feels at home with the Cyrus clan, telling People, "Their whole family's great. They've always been super friendly to me and very welcoming. I love their family. Her parents are great, they're very friendly people."
Liam Hemsworth first met Miley Cyrus, who previously dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, on the set of their movie "The Last Song" in Tybee Island, Georgia. Hemsworth's 17-year-old girlfriend confirmed their relationship in a post-Oscars interview, on March 7.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?