Liam Hemsworth Is In Love With Miley Cyrus' Family
Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is a big fan of the Cyrus family - insisting he gets on great with girlfriend Miley Cyrus' parents. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for her hunky co-star while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
In March, Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family - and she proved a hit. And Hemsworth insists he also feels at home with the Cyrus clan, telling People, "Their whole family's great. They've always been super friendly to me and very welcoming. I love their family. Her parents are great, they're very friendly people."
Liam Hemsworth first met Miley Cyrus, who previously dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, on the set of their movie "The Last Song" in Tybee Island, Georgia. Hemsworth's 17-year-old girlfriend confirmed their relationship in a post-Oscars interview, on March 7.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding