Liam Hemsworth Is In Love With Miley Cyrus' Family
Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is a big fan of the Cyrus family - insisting he gets on great with girlfriend Miley Cyrus' parents. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for her hunky co-star while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
In March, Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family - and she proved a hit. And Hemsworth insists he also feels at home with the Cyrus clan, telling People, "Their whole family's great. They've always been super friendly to me and very welcoming. I love their family. Her parents are great, they're very friendly people."
Liam Hemsworth first met Miley Cyrus, who previously dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, on the set of their movie "The Last Song" in Tybee Island, Georgia. Hemsworth's 17-year-old girlfriend confirmed their relationship in a post-Oscars interview, on March 7.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album