Susan Boyle Gives Last Respect for Late Friend by Singing at Her Funeral
Susan Boyle moved mourners at a friend's funeral to tears when she performed "Amazing Grace" at the ceremony. The "Britain's Got Talent" star's pal Molly Burnett passed away in Scotland in March, and her friends and family rallied around to give her a fitting farewell.
And Boyle offered to sing at the church funeral earlier this week. Burnett's sister says, "We were so grateful she took the time."
On another news, Susan Boyle was recently treated by her fans with an early birthday bash on Wednesday, March 31. Boyle, who was in Tokyo, Japan for her tour, was left shocked after learning that her fans traveled the globe to attend her lavish party. She said, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video