Susan Boyle Gives Last Respect for Late Friend by Singing at Her Funeral
Susan Boyle moved mourners at a friend's funeral to tears when she performed "Amazing Grace" at the ceremony. The "Britain's Got Talent" star's pal Molly Burnett passed away in Scotland in March, and her friends and family rallied around to give her a fitting farewell.
And Boyle offered to sing at the church funeral earlier this week. Burnett's sister says, "We were so grateful she took the time."
On another news, Susan Boyle was recently treated by her fans with an early birthday bash on Wednesday, March 31. Boyle, who was in Tokyo, Japan for her tour, was left shocked after learning that her fans traveled the globe to attend her lavish party. She said, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role