Susan Boyle Gives Last Respect for Late Friend by Singing at Her Funeral
Susan Boyle moved mourners at a friend's funeral to tears when she performed "Amazing Grace" at the ceremony. The "Britain's Got Talent" star's pal Molly Burnett passed away in Scotland in March, and her friends and family rallied around to give her a fitting farewell.
And Boyle offered to sing at the church funeral earlier this week. Burnett's sister says, "We were so grateful she took the time."
On another news, Susan Boyle was recently treated by her fans with an early birthday bash on Wednesday, March 31. Boyle, who was in Tokyo, Japan for her tour, was left shocked after learning that her fans traveled the globe to attend her lavish party. She said, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does