Susan Boyle Gives Last Respect for Late Friend by Singing at Her Funeral
Susan Boyle moved mourners at a friend's funeral to tears when she performed "Amazing Grace" at the ceremony. The "Britain's Got Talent" star's pal Molly Burnett passed away in Scotland in March, and her friends and family rallied around to give her a fitting farewell.
And Boyle offered to sing at the church funeral earlier this week. Burnett's sister says, "We were so grateful she took the time."
On another news, Susan Boyle was recently treated by her fans with an early birthday bash on Wednesday, March 31. Boyle, who was in Tokyo, Japan for her tour, was left shocked after learning that her fans traveled the globe to attend her lavish party. She said, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?