Oasis to Release Wrap-Up Album
Oasis will wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits. The band, which split in 2009, will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June, and both feuding Gallagher brothers Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher are supporting the project.
Noel Gallagher says, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam adds, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
Since making it big in the mid-1990s, the band enjoyed 23 top 10 hits in the U.K. and eight number ones.
Oasis were formed in England in 1991. Through their career, the band have released seven studio albums, one live album, two compilation records and five video albums.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'