Oasis to Release Wrap-Up Album
Oasis will wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits. The band, which split in 2009, will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June, and both feuding Gallagher brothers Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher are supporting the project.
Noel Gallagher says, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam adds, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
Since making it big in the mid-1990s, the band enjoyed 23 top 10 hits in the U.K. and eight number ones.
Oasis were formed in England in 1991. Through their career, the band have released seven studio albums, one live album, two compilation records and five video albums.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns