Oasis to Release Wrap-Up Album
Oasis will wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits. The band, which split in 2009, will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June, and both feuding Gallagher brothers Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher are supporting the project.
Noel Gallagher says, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam adds, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
Since making it big in the mid-1990s, the band enjoyed 23 top 10 hits in the U.K. and eight number ones.
Oasis were formed in England in 1991. Through their career, the band have released seven studio albums, one live album, two compilation records and five video albums.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy