Oasis to Release Wrap-Up Album
Oasis will wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits. The band, which split in 2009, will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June, and both feuding Gallagher brothers Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher are supporting the project.
Noel Gallagher says, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam adds, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
Since making it big in the mid-1990s, the band enjoyed 23 top 10 hits in the U.K. and eight number ones.
Oasis were formed in England in 1991. Through their career, the band have released seven studio albums, one live album, two compilation records and five video albums.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says