Oasis to Release Wrap-Up Album
Oasis will wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits. The band, which split in 2009, will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June, and both feuding Gallagher brothers Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher are supporting the project.
Noel Gallagher says, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam adds, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
Since making it big in the mid-1990s, the band enjoyed 23 top 10 hits in the U.K. and eight number ones.
Oasis were formed in England in 1991. Through their career, the band have released seven studio albums, one live album, two compilation records and five video albums.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!