Duff McKagan Had Jane's Addiction Debut at Perry Farrell's Birthday
Former Guns N' Roses' star Duff McKagan made his debut as Jane's Addiction's new bassist on Tuesday night, March 30 at singer Perry Farrell's birthday party. The rocker, who has replaced Eric Avery in the reunited group, took to the stage with his new bandmates at Les Deux in Los Angeles and ripped into a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
It is not known if any other performances with McKagan will take place before a planned Jane's Addiction world tour in 2011.
In late March, Jane's Addiction confirmed that Duff McKagan will serve as the new bassist for the band. McKagan replaced original bassist Eric Avery who quit the group earlier this year. Avery announced his exit from Jane's Addiction on Twitter, writing "That's it. With equal parts regret and relief, the Jane's Addiction experiment is at an end."
Jane's Addiction's "Whole Lotta Love" at Perry Farrell's birthday party:
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo