Duff McKagan Had Jane's Addiction Debut at Perry Farrell's Birthday
Former Guns N' Roses' star Duff McKagan made his debut as Jane's Addiction's new bassist on Tuesday night, March 30 at singer Perry Farrell's birthday party. The rocker, who has replaced Eric Avery in the reunited group, took to the stage with his new bandmates at Les Deux in Los Angeles and ripped into a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
It is not known if any other performances with McKagan will take place before a planned Jane's Addiction world tour in 2011.
In late March, Jane's Addiction confirmed that Duff McKagan will serve as the new bassist for the band. McKagan replaced original bassist Eric Avery who quit the group earlier this year. Avery announced his exit from Jane's Addiction on Twitter, writing "That's it. With equal parts regret and relief, the Jane's Addiction experiment is at an end."
Jane's Addiction's "Whole Lotta Love" at Perry Farrell's birthday party:
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake