Duff McKagan Had Jane's Addiction Debut at Perry Farrell's Birthday
Former Guns N' Roses' star Duff McKagan made his debut as Jane's Addiction's new bassist on Tuesday night, March 30 at singer Perry Farrell's birthday party. The rocker, who has replaced Eric Avery in the reunited group, took to the stage with his new bandmates at Les Deux in Los Angeles and ripped into a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
It is not known if any other performances with McKagan will take place before a planned Jane's Addiction world tour in 2011.
In late March, Jane's Addiction confirmed that Duff McKagan will serve as the new bassist for the band. McKagan replaced original bassist Eric Avery who quit the group earlier this year. Avery announced his exit from Jane's Addiction on Twitter, writing "That's it. With equal parts regret and relief, the Jane's Addiction experiment is at an end."
Jane's Addiction's "Whole Lotta Love" at Perry Farrell's birthday party:
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'