Duff McKagan Had Jane's Addiction Debut at Perry Farrell's Birthday
Former Guns N' Roses' star Duff McKagan made his debut as Jane's Addiction's new bassist on Tuesday night, March 30 at singer Perry Farrell's birthday party. The rocker, who has replaced Eric Avery in the reunited group, took to the stage with his new bandmates at Les Deux in Los Angeles and ripped into a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
It is not known if any other performances with McKagan will take place before a planned Jane's Addiction world tour in 2011.
In late March, Jane's Addiction confirmed that Duff McKagan will serve as the new bassist for the band. McKagan replaced original bassist Eric Avery who quit the group earlier this year. Avery announced his exit from Jane's Addiction on Twitter, writing "That's it. With equal parts regret and relief, the Jane's Addiction experiment is at an end."
Jane's Addiction's "Whole Lotta Love" at Perry Farrell's birthday party:
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'