Duff McKagan Had Jane's Addiction Debut at Perry Farrell's Birthday
Former Guns N' Roses' star Duff McKagan made his debut as Jane's Addiction's new bassist on Tuesday night, March 30 at singer Perry Farrell's birthday party. The rocker, who has replaced Eric Avery in the reunited group, took to the stage with his new bandmates at Les Deux in Los Angeles and ripped into a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".
It is not known if any other performances with McKagan will take place before a planned Jane's Addiction world tour in 2011.
In late March, Jane's Addiction confirmed that Duff McKagan will serve as the new bassist for the band. McKagan replaced original bassist Eric Avery who quit the group earlier this year. Avery announced his exit from Jane's Addiction on Twitter, writing "That's it. With equal parts regret and relief, the Jane's Addiction experiment is at an end."
Jane's Addiction's "Whole Lotta Love" at Perry Farrell's birthday party:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen