Heather Mills Denies Telling Lie in Court
Heather Mills has been accused of lying in court over allegations she fell out with her former nanny Sara Trumble about a breast enhancement procedure. The reality TV star took to the stand at an employment tribunal case on Thursday, April 1 and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked her for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery.
Mills said, "I had a breast reduction when I was 21 and I couldn't pick anything up for weeks because it was so painful. I didn't criticize her wanting to have a breast enlargement; I just felt it would have been wrong of me to help with something that could have been a reaction to her boyfriend or her hormones."
But the ex-wife of Paul McCartney came under fire from Trumble's solicitor Nick Fairweather, who claimed the reality TV star was "telling a very, very unpleasant lie". Mills hit back at the accusation, saying, "I'm not telling a lie. She asked me for 4,000 pounds, how on earth would I have known that amount when I put my statement together?"
The former nanny is taking legal action against Mills, claiming sexual discrimination and constructive dismissal after losing her job in 2008.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia