Heather Mills Denies Telling Lie in Court
Heather Mills has been accused of lying in court over allegations she fell out with her former nanny Sara Trumble about a breast enhancement procedure. The reality TV star took to the stand at an employment tribunal case on Thursday, April 1 and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked her for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery.
Mills said, "I had a breast reduction when I was 21 and I couldn't pick anything up for weeks because it was so painful. I didn't criticize her wanting to have a breast enlargement; I just felt it would have been wrong of me to help with something that could have been a reaction to her boyfriend or her hormones."
But the ex-wife of Paul McCartney came under fire from Trumble's solicitor Nick Fairweather, who claimed the reality TV star was "telling a very, very unpleasant lie". Mills hit back at the accusation, saying, "I'm not telling a lie. She asked me for 4,000 pounds, how on earth would I have known that amount when I put my statement together?"
The former nanny is taking legal action against Mills, claiming sexual discrimination and constructive dismissal after losing her job in 2008.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby