Heather Mills Denies Telling Lie in Court
Heather Mills has been accused of lying in court over allegations she fell out with her former nanny Sara Trumble about a breast enhancement procedure. The reality TV star took to the stand at an employment tribunal case on Thursday, April 1 and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked her for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery.
Mills said, "I had a breast reduction when I was 21 and I couldn't pick anything up for weeks because it was so painful. I didn't criticize her wanting to have a breast enlargement; I just felt it would have been wrong of me to help with something that could have been a reaction to her boyfriend or her hormones."
But the ex-wife of Paul McCartney came under fire from Trumble's solicitor Nick Fairweather, who claimed the reality TV star was "telling a very, very unpleasant lie". Mills hit back at the accusation, saying, "I'm not telling a lie. She asked me for 4,000 pounds, how on earth would I have known that amount when I put my statement together?"
The former nanny is taking legal action against Mills, claiming sexual discrimination and constructive dismissal after losing her job in 2008.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off