Heather Mills Denies Telling Lie in Court
Heather Mills has been accused of lying in court over allegations she fell out with her former nanny Sara Trumble about a breast enhancement procedure. The reality TV star took to the stand at an employment tribunal case on Thursday, April 1 and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked her for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery.
Mills said, "I had a breast reduction when I was 21 and I couldn't pick anything up for weeks because it was so painful. I didn't criticize her wanting to have a breast enlargement; I just felt it would have been wrong of me to help with something that could have been a reaction to her boyfriend or her hormones."
But the ex-wife of Paul McCartney came under fire from Trumble's solicitor Nick Fairweather, who claimed the reality TV star was "telling a very, very unpleasant lie". Mills hit back at the accusation, saying, "I'm not telling a lie. She asked me for 4,000 pounds, how on earth would I have known that amount when I put my statement together?"
The former nanny is taking legal action against Mills, claiming sexual discrimination and constructive dismissal after losing her job in 2008.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London