LeAnn Rimes Not Urging Eddie Cibrian to Divorce His Estranged Wife
LeAnn Rimes' representative has dismissed a U.S. tabloid report alleging the singer/actress has offered to help boyfriend Eddie Cibrian pay for a quickie divorce from his estranged wife so they can wed this summer. Rimes and Cibrian became romantically involved in 2009 during filming for TV movie "Northern Lights", while both stars were still married to their respective partners.
The Grammy winner subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville. According to the National Enquirer, Rimes is keen for the actor to reach a fast settlement with Glanville so the new couple can exchange vows themselves in late 2010.
A source told the publication, "She (Rimes) is already talking to dress designers, and she's telling friends that she wants a sunset wedding in Malibu in July or August. LeAnn told Eddie that she's willing to fork over a few million dollars for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly. LeAnn is ready to start a new life with Eddie."
But the report has been shot down by Rimes' spokesperson, with the rep telling GossipCop the claim is "100 per cent not true". The singer's divorce from Sheremet is expected to be finalized on June 19.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too