LeAnn Rimes Not Urging Eddie Cibrian to Divorce His Estranged Wife
LeAnn Rimes' representative has dismissed a U.S. tabloid report alleging the singer/actress has offered to help boyfriend Eddie Cibrian pay for a quickie divorce from his estranged wife so they can wed this summer. Rimes and Cibrian became romantically involved in 2009 during filming for TV movie "Northern Lights", while both stars were still married to their respective partners.
The Grammy winner subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville. According to the National Enquirer, Rimes is keen for the actor to reach a fast settlement with Glanville so the new couple can exchange vows themselves in late 2010.
A source told the publication, "She (Rimes) is already talking to dress designers, and she's telling friends that she wants a sunset wedding in Malibu in July or August. LeAnn told Eddie that she's willing to fork over a few million dollars for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly. LeAnn is ready to start a new life with Eddie."
But the report has been shot down by Rimes' spokesperson, with the rep telling GossipCop the claim is "100 per cent not true". The singer's divorce from Sheremet is expected to be finalized on June 19.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera