Ozzy Osbourne Talks About His Most Sensible Vegas Decision
Hellraiser Ozzy Osbourne scooped a fortune gambling on a slot machine in Las Vegas - but refused to blow his winnings on a wild party. The Black Sabbath's rocker was famed for his wildman antics during the 1970s and '80s, but is adamant gambling was one vice he avoided.
He only gave in to temptation once - and admits it was the "most sensible decision" he's ever made to pocket his huge winnings and walk away from the casino. Osbourne tells Uncut magazine, "My one and only experience of getting hooked was in Vegas. Everyone else was going to the blackjack tables and roulette wheels. I saw the flashing lights of the fruit machines (slot machines) and thought, 'Oh, I like that'."
"I remember putting in a few dollars and the machine started belching out all these chips. I thought, hello. Then I put in all my winnings and I won even more. It was f**kloads. Tens of thousands of dollars. And I actually thought, this is good."
"Instead of pumping all the chips back into the machine, I decided to cash them in, have a few drinks, and keep the rest of the money. It was the most sensible decision I've made in years."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video