Eliza Dushku Auctions Off 10-Minute Interview With Her
Actress Eliza Dushku is offering fans a chance to win a 10-minute video chat with her to raise money for charity. The "Bring It On" star has already raised $20,000 by selling screen costumes and designer outfits on auction website eBay and is capping off the sale by offering up a conversation via internet conferencing service Skype.
The highest bidder will have 10 minutes to grill the star on her career and personal life, with proceeds going to help underprivileged children attend a Massachusetts-based summer camp. She says, "One of the benefits of being an actress is all of the fancy clothes that you get sent."
The actress continues, "But everybody has to clean out their closet now and again so I'm taking this chance to let my fans go shopping in my closet while benefiting my favorite charity at the same time. Camp Hale is a summer camp in Boston that fosters individual development through outdoor programs and education. My family at Camp Hale thank you!"
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards