Eliza Dushku Auctions Off 10-Minute Interview With Her
Actress Eliza Dushku is offering fans a chance to win a 10-minute video chat with her to raise money for charity. The "Bring It On" star has already raised $20,000 by selling screen costumes and designer outfits on auction website eBay and is capping off the sale by offering up a conversation via internet conferencing service Skype.
The highest bidder will have 10 minutes to grill the star on her career and personal life, with proceeds going to help underprivileged children attend a Massachusetts-based summer camp. She says, "One of the benefits of being an actress is all of the fancy clothes that you get sent."
The actress continues, "But everybody has to clean out their closet now and again so I'm taking this chance to let my fans go shopping in my closet while benefiting my favorite charity at the same time. Camp Hale is a summer camp in Boston that fosters individual development through outdoor programs and education. My family at Camp Hale thank you!"
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub