Eliza Dushku Auctions Off 10-Minute Interview With Her
Actress Eliza Dushku is offering fans a chance to win a 10-minute video chat with her to raise money for charity. The "Bring It On" star has already raised $20,000 by selling screen costumes and designer outfits on auction website eBay and is capping off the sale by offering up a conversation via internet conferencing service Skype.
The highest bidder will have 10 minutes to grill the star on her career and personal life, with proceeds going to help underprivileged children attend a Massachusetts-based summer camp. She says, "One of the benefits of being an actress is all of the fancy clothes that you get sent."
The actress continues, "But everybody has to clean out their closet now and again so I'm taking this chance to let my fans go shopping in my closet while benefiting my favorite charity at the same time. Camp Hale is a summer camp in Boston that fosters individual development through outdoor programs and education. My family at Camp Hale thank you!"
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'