Eliza Dushku Auctions Off 10-Minute Interview With Her
Actress Eliza Dushku is offering fans a chance to win a 10-minute video chat with her to raise money for charity. The "Bring It On" star has already raised $20,000 by selling screen costumes and designer outfits on auction website eBay and is capping off the sale by offering up a conversation via internet conferencing service Skype.
The highest bidder will have 10 minutes to grill the star on her career and personal life, with proceeds going to help underprivileged children attend a Massachusetts-based summer camp. She says, "One of the benefits of being an actress is all of the fancy clothes that you get sent."
The actress continues, "But everybody has to clean out their closet now and again so I'm taking this chance to let my fans go shopping in my closet while benefiting my favorite charity at the same time. Camp Hale is a summer camp in Boston that fosters individual development through outdoor programs and education. My family at Camp Hale thank you!"
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child