Eliza Dushku Auctions Off 10-Minute Interview With Her
Actress Eliza Dushku is offering fans a chance to win a 10-minute video chat with her to raise money for charity. The "Bring It On" star has already raised $20,000 by selling screen costumes and designer outfits on auction website eBay and is capping off the sale by offering up a conversation via internet conferencing service Skype.
The highest bidder will have 10 minutes to grill the star on her career and personal life, with proceeds going to help underprivileged children attend a Massachusetts-based summer camp. She says, "One of the benefits of being an actress is all of the fancy clothes that you get sent."
The actress continues, "But everybody has to clean out their closet now and again so I'm taking this chance to let my fans go shopping in my closet while benefiting my favorite charity at the same time. Camp Hale is a summer camp in Boston that fosters individual development through outdoor programs and education. My family at Camp Hale thank you!"
More Eliza Dushku News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters