Michael Douglas Tames His Libido
Michael Douglas has finally tamed his libido - after starting a family with Catherine Zeta-Jones convinced him to prioritize his life. The "Wall Street" star's first marriage to actress Diandra Luker was rumored to have ended because of his womanizing ways, but he insists he's the happiest he's ever been since marrying Zeta-Jones in 2000.
The couple has two young children, 9-year-old Dylan and 6-year-old Carys, and the 65-year-old actor is adamant his family is now his main priority in life. He tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I'm probably more comfortable with myself now, probably not leading with my libido quite as strongly, which comes with age and happiness."
"I've probably calmed down. It's interesting when you have kids (at my age) because you're kind of betwixt and between. Some of your friends, the only kids they've got are grandchildren. I would say definitely around the time I married Catherine... I started making some conscious decisions and prioritizing. As little children entered the equation - with a bride, an actress, 25 years younger, in her prime - the important part became them."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video