Michael Douglas Tames His Libido
Michael Douglas has finally tamed his libido - after starting a family with Catherine Zeta-Jones convinced him to prioritize his life. The "Wall Street" star's first marriage to actress Diandra Luker was rumored to have ended because of his womanizing ways, but he insists he's the happiest he's ever been since marrying Zeta-Jones in 2000.
The couple has two young children, 9-year-old Dylan and 6-year-old Carys, and the 65-year-old actor is adamant his family is now his main priority in life. He tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I'm probably more comfortable with myself now, probably not leading with my libido quite as strongly, which comes with age and happiness."
"I've probably calmed down. It's interesting when you have kids (at my age) because you're kind of betwixt and between. Some of your friends, the only kids they've got are grandchildren. I would say definitely around the time I married Catherine... I started making some conscious decisions and prioritizing. As little children entered the equation - with a bride, an actress, 25 years younger, in her prime - the important part became them."
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos