Michael Douglas Tames His Libido
Michael Douglas has finally tamed his libido - after starting a family with Catherine Zeta-Jones convinced him to prioritize his life. The "Wall Street" star's first marriage to actress Diandra Luker was rumored to have ended because of his womanizing ways, but he insists he's the happiest he's ever been since marrying Zeta-Jones in 2000.
The couple has two young children, 9-year-old Dylan and 6-year-old Carys, and the 65-year-old actor is adamant his family is now his main priority in life. He tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I'm probably more comfortable with myself now, probably not leading with my libido quite as strongly, which comes with age and happiness."
"I've probably calmed down. It's interesting when you have kids (at my age) because you're kind of betwixt and between. Some of your friends, the only kids they've got are grandchildren. I would say definitely around the time I married Catherine... I started making some conscious decisions and prioritizing. As little children entered the equation - with a bride, an actress, 25 years younger, in her prime - the important part became them."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed