Michael Douglas Tames His Libido
Michael Douglas has finally tamed his libido - after starting a family with Catherine Zeta-Jones convinced him to prioritize his life. The "Wall Street" star's first marriage to actress Diandra Luker was rumored to have ended because of his womanizing ways, but he insists he's the happiest he's ever been since marrying Zeta-Jones in 2000.
The couple has two young children, 9-year-old Dylan and 6-year-old Carys, and the 65-year-old actor is adamant his family is now his main priority in life. He tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I'm probably more comfortable with myself now, probably not leading with my libido quite as strongly, which comes with age and happiness."
"I've probably calmed down. It's interesting when you have kids (at my age) because you're kind of betwixt and between. Some of your friends, the only kids they've got are grandchildren. I would say definitely around the time I married Catherine... I started making some conscious decisions and prioritizing. As little children entered the equation - with a bride, an actress, 25 years younger, in her prime - the important part became them."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent