Peter Andre Denies Romance With Kerry Katona
Aussie singer Peter Andre has dismissed reports he's dating British reality star Kerry Katona, insisting the claims are "one million per cent not true". The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has been single since he split from former glamor model Katie Price last year. Their divorce was finalized in September.
Reports in a British tabloid earlier this week suggested he and the former Atomic Kitten singer-turned-TV star were romantically involved after they were pictured in the U.K. edition of OK! magazine. But Andre has dismissed the speculation and insists he and Katona, who met on reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2004 and now share the same management team, are just friends.
And he also reveals the magazine shots depicting the two side by side were digitally altered. In a post on his personal Twitter.com page, Andre writes, "Sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to know but one million per cent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character