Peter Andre Denies Romance With Kerry Katona
Aussie singer Peter Andre has dismissed reports he's dating British reality star Kerry Katona, insisting the claims are "one million per cent not true". The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has been single since he split from former glamor model Katie Price last year. Their divorce was finalized in September.
Reports in a British tabloid earlier this week suggested he and the former Atomic Kitten singer-turned-TV star were romantically involved after they were pictured in the U.K. edition of OK! magazine. But Andre has dismissed the speculation and insists he and Katona, who met on reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2004 and now share the same management team, are just friends.
And he also reveals the magazine shots depicting the two side by side were digitally altered. In a post on his personal Twitter.com page, Andre writes, "Sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to know but one million per cent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen