Peter Andre Denies Romance With Kerry Katona
Aussie singer Peter Andre has dismissed reports he's dating British reality star Kerry Katona, insisting the claims are "one million per cent not true". The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has been single since he split from former glamor model Katie Price last year. Their divorce was finalized in September.
Reports in a British tabloid earlier this week suggested he and the former Atomic Kitten singer-turned-TV star were romantically involved after they were pictured in the U.K. edition of OK! magazine. But Andre has dismissed the speculation and insists he and Katona, who met on reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2004 and now share the same management team, are just friends.
And he also reveals the magazine shots depicting the two side by side were digitally altered. In a post on his personal Twitter.com page, Andre writes, "Sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to know but one million per cent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger