Peter Andre Denies Romance With Kerry Katona
Aussie singer Peter Andre has dismissed reports he's dating British reality star Kerry Katona, insisting the claims are "one million per cent not true". The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has been single since he split from former glamor model Katie Price last year. Their divorce was finalized in September.
Reports in a British tabloid earlier this week suggested he and the former Atomic Kitten singer-turned-TV star were romantically involved after they were pictured in the U.K. edition of OK! magazine. But Andre has dismissed the speculation and insists he and Katona, who met on reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2004 and now share the same management team, are just friends.
And he also reveals the magazine shots depicting the two side by side were digitally altered. In a post on his personal Twitter.com page, Andre writes, "Sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to know but one million per cent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'