Peter Andre Denies Romance With Kerry Katona
Aussie singer Peter Andre has dismissed reports he's dating British reality star Kerry Katona, insisting the claims are "one million per cent not true". The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has been single since he split from former glamor model Katie Price last year. Their divorce was finalized in September.
Reports in a British tabloid earlier this week suggested he and the former Atomic Kitten singer-turned-TV star were romantically involved after they were pictured in the U.K. edition of OK! magazine. But Andre has dismissed the speculation and insists he and Katona, who met on reality show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2004 and now share the same management team, are just friends.
And he also reveals the magazine shots depicting the two side by side were digitally altered. In a post on his personal Twitter.com page, Andre writes, "Sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to know but one million per cent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party