Susan Boyle Had an Early Birthday Bash With Fans
Singing sensation Susan Boyle celebrated an early birthday on Wednesday, March 31 with fans who had traveled the globe to attend her lavish bash. The "Britain's Got Talent" star, who turns 49 on Thursday, April 1, decided to start the party early in Tokyo, Japan, where she is currently on tour.
The Scot was the guest of honor at a celebration organized by her loyal devotees, who donned homemade 'Susan Boyle' badges and red scarves in tribute to the star. The singer says, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
Boyle is said to have received an extra special present for her big day - a $6 million (4 million pound sterling) pay check from the success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie