Susan Boyle Had an Early Birthday Bash With Fans
Singing sensation Susan Boyle celebrated an early birthday on Wednesday, March 31 with fans who had traveled the globe to attend her lavish bash. The "Britain's Got Talent" star, who turns 49 on Thursday, April 1, decided to start the party early in Tokyo, Japan, where she is currently on tour.
The Scot was the guest of honor at a celebration organized by her loyal devotees, who donned homemade 'Susan Boyle' badges and red scarves in tribute to the star. The singer says, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
Boyle is said to have received an extra special present for her big day - a $6 million (4 million pound sterling) pay check from the success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream".
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says