Susan Boyle Had an Early Birthday Bash With Fans
Singing sensation Susan Boyle celebrated an early birthday on Wednesday, March 31 with fans who had traveled the globe to attend her lavish bash. The "Britain's Got Talent" star, who turns 49 on Thursday, April 1, decided to start the party early in Tokyo, Japan, where she is currently on tour.
The Scot was the guest of honor at a celebration organized by her loyal devotees, who donned homemade 'Susan Boyle' badges and red scarves in tribute to the star. The singer says, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
Boyle is said to have received an extra special present for her big day - a $6 million (4 million pound sterling) pay check from the success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says