Susan Boyle Had an Early Birthday Bash With Fans
Singing sensation Susan Boyle celebrated an early birthday on Wednesday, March 31 with fans who had traveled the globe to attend her lavish bash. The "Britain's Got Talent" star, who turns 49 on Thursday, April 1, decided to start the party early in Tokyo, Japan, where she is currently on tour.
The Scot was the guest of honor at a celebration organized by her loyal devotees, who donned homemade 'Susan Boyle' badges and red scarves in tribute to the star. The singer says, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
Boyle is said to have received an extra special present for her big day - a $6 million (4 million pound sterling) pay check from the success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream".
More Susan Boyle News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival