Susan Boyle Had an Early Birthday Bash With Fans
Singing sensation Susan Boyle celebrated an early birthday on Wednesday, March 31 with fans who had traveled the globe to attend her lavish bash. The "Britain's Got Talent" star, who turns 49 on Thursday, April 1, decided to start the party early in Tokyo, Japan, where she is currently on tour.
The Scot was the guest of honor at a celebration organized by her loyal devotees, who donned homemade 'Susan Boyle' badges and red scarves in tribute to the star. The singer says, "We had a wonderful time. I can't believe they have come all the way from America, Australia, and the U.K. (to be here). I just can't believe how lucky I am."
Boyle is said to have received an extra special present for her big day - a $6 million (4 million pound sterling) pay check from the success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism