Changing Record Label Makes Jennifer Lopez Excited
Jennifer Lopez is delighted she quit her record label - because the change signals a "new beginning" for her. The singer revealed earlier this year she was leaving Sony's Epic Records after 11 years, despite plans to release a seventh album through the label in April.
It was announced on Wednesday, March 31 she had joined Island Def Jam, which also boasts superstars Rihanna and Mariah Carey. And Lopez is excited for the future, insisting she feels just as motivated about her career now as she did when she first started out in showbiz.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I feel like it's a new beginning. It's a bit like when I was a teenager about to embark on this career but it's much more challenging, difficult and harder. I have so much more experience now but I feel just as fresh as I did back then and I'm excited about my life."
"I won't stop doing what I do. Maybe I'll get to a point where I'm tired and feel I've done enough, but right now I see myself always working and expressing myself - whether in music or movies or fashion or whatever. That's what I love to do."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3