Tan Product Turned Sam Worthington Green on 'Clash of the Titans' Shoot
Sam Worthington suffered an embarrassing style disaster on the set of the new "Clash of the Titans" film - fake tan products turned him green. The "Avatar" actor plays hero Perseus in the big budget remake of the cult 1981 film, which is based on Greek mythology.
Producers wanted the pale-skinned star to appear darker and lathered him in fake tan for the duration of filming - but the end result left Worthington cringing. He tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "That was horrible (fake tanning). That was the hardest part of it."
"I'm a pale Australian, which is an oxymoron in itself. I did try to get tanned and then I peeled like Ralph Fiennes in 'The English Patient', so I loofah'd (scrubbed) it off - and it went green!"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour