Katee Sackhoff Has Beaten Her Thyroid Cancer
"24" star Katee Sackhoff has beaten cancer - but the fight has put her in therapy. The 29-year-old actress, who plays Dana Walsh on the hit show, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009, and now feels sure she has won her battle for life.
The health crisis has given her a new outlook on life - but the scare put her in therapy. She says, "It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. I'm still in therapy trying to get over it." But the disease has given her new positivity, stating "I had cancer. Nothing scares me now."
Professionally, Katee Sackhoff debuted her acting career in movie "Fifteen and Pregnant" where she plays as a teenager with a baby. She has her first notable role when she stars as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in TV series "Battlestar Galactica".
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii