Katee Sackhoff Has Beaten Her Thyroid Cancer
"24" star Katee Sackhoff has beaten cancer - but the fight has put her in therapy. The 29-year-old actress, who plays Dana Walsh on the hit show, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009, and now feels sure she has won her battle for life.
The health crisis has given her a new outlook on life - but the scare put her in therapy. She says, "It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. I'm still in therapy trying to get over it." But the disease has given her new positivity, stating "I had cancer. Nothing scares me now."
Professionally, Katee Sackhoff debuted her acting career in movie "Fifteen and Pregnant" where she plays as a teenager with a baby. She has her first notable role when she stars as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in TV series "Battlestar Galactica".
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows