Katee Sackhoff Has Beaten Her Thyroid Cancer
"24" star Katee Sackhoff has beaten cancer - but the fight has put her in therapy. The 29-year-old actress, who plays Dana Walsh on the hit show, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009, and now feels sure she has won her battle for life.
The health crisis has given her a new outlook on life - but the scare put her in therapy. She says, "It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. I'm still in therapy trying to get over it." But the disease has given her new positivity, stating "I had cancer. Nothing scares me now."
Professionally, Katee Sackhoff debuted her acting career in movie "Fifteen and Pregnant" where she plays as a teenager with a baby. She has her first notable role when she stars as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in TV series "Battlestar Galactica".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival