Katee Sackhoff Has Beaten Her Thyroid Cancer
"24" star Katee Sackhoff has beaten cancer - but the fight has put her in therapy. The 29-year-old actress, who plays Dana Walsh on the hit show, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009, and now feels sure she has won her battle for life.
The health crisis has given her a new outlook on life - but the scare put her in therapy. She says, "It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. I'm still in therapy trying to get over it." But the disease has given her new positivity, stating "I had cancer. Nothing scares me now."
Professionally, Katee Sackhoff debuted her acting career in movie "Fifteen and Pregnant" where she plays as a teenager with a baby. She has her first notable role when she stars as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in TV series "Battlestar Galactica".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special