Katee Sackhoff Has Beaten Her Thyroid Cancer
"24" star Katee Sackhoff has beaten cancer - but the fight has put her in therapy. The 29-year-old actress, who plays Dana Walsh on the hit show, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009, and now feels sure she has won her battle for life.
The health crisis has given her a new outlook on life - but the scare put her in therapy. She says, "It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. I'm still in therapy trying to get over it." But the disease has given her new positivity, stating "I had cancer. Nothing scares me now."
Professionally, Katee Sackhoff debuted her acting career in movie "Fifteen and Pregnant" where she plays as a teenager with a baby. She has her first notable role when she stars as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in TV series "Battlestar Galactica".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri