Miley Cyrus: Dad Told Me to Steal Chicken
Miley Cyrus has confessed to stealing chickens from a California farm. The "Party in the U.S.A" singer was visiting the farm with her father and brother Braison when they discovered the fluffy chicks would be fed to snakes at a nearby zoo that evening. Her horrified father, Billy Ray Cyrus, ordered his kids to stuff the birds in their pocket and make off with them.
Cyrus recalls, "They were gonna take the chickens and feed them to the snakes at the end of the night and my dad was like, 'That's the most awful thing I've ever heard.' They pulled me and my little brother Braison aside, and he was like, 'Put one in your pocket Miley, Braison put one in your pocket, and we'll get outta here.' So we're like, 'OK, dad said we can steal chickens'."
"So we, like, shoved them in our pockets and then we'd take them home to my mom... We were staying at, like, the Four Seasons or something, so we had to put them in the bathtub." But then they had to get the birds back to their family farm in Nashville, Tennessee, sharing "My mom told, like, the flight attendant and everyone... they were special birds and they couldn't go underneath the plane."
"We kept them for a few years, but they had a natural death." After making the confession during an appearance on U.S. late night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Cyrus realized she shouldn't have been so candid on national TV, "I'm gonna go to jail."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories