Miley Cyrus: Dad Told Me to Steal Chicken
Miley Cyrus has confessed to stealing chickens from a California farm. The "Party in the U.S.A" singer was visiting the farm with her father and brother Braison when they discovered the fluffy chicks would be fed to snakes at a nearby zoo that evening. Her horrified father, Billy Ray Cyrus, ordered his kids to stuff the birds in their pocket and make off with them.
Cyrus recalls, "They were gonna take the chickens and feed them to the snakes at the end of the night and my dad was like, 'That's the most awful thing I've ever heard.' They pulled me and my little brother Braison aside, and he was like, 'Put one in your pocket Miley, Braison put one in your pocket, and we'll get outta here.' So we're like, 'OK, dad said we can steal chickens'."
"So we, like, shoved them in our pockets and then we'd take them home to my mom... We were staying at, like, the Four Seasons or something, so we had to put them in the bathtub." But then they had to get the birds back to their family farm in Nashville, Tennessee, sharing "My mom told, like, the flight attendant and everyone... they were special birds and they couldn't go underneath the plane."
"We kept them for a few years, but they had a natural death." After making the confession during an appearance on U.S. late night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Cyrus realized she shouldn't have been so candid on national TV, "I'm gonna go to jail."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie