Gerard Butler Talks About His Newly-Renovated New York Home
Movie hunk Gerard Butler has opened the doors to his New York loft home after redesigning the space with film artist Elvis Restaino and architect Alexander Gorlin. The "300" star's dream pad in Chelsea is featured in the new issue of Architectural Digest magazine.
Its castle-like decor features antique furniture, raw beams, chandeliers and a ceiling fresco, and Butler admits it's the perfect home for him - even though it wasn't cheap. He says, "I wanted something elegant and gorgeous and at the same time rather masculine and raw."
"I knew it was going to take a lot of work to turn the loft into a place where I actually wanted to live, but I didn't realize it would be four years before I spent the night." The two-storey loft is housed in a converted manufacturing warehouse, which boasts views of the Empire State Building. Butler also boasts an apartment in London and a home in the Hollywood Hills.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3