Gerard Butler Talks About His Newly-Renovated New York Home
Movie hunk Gerard Butler has opened the doors to his New York loft home after redesigning the space with film artist Elvis Restaino and architect Alexander Gorlin. The "300" star's dream pad in Chelsea is featured in the new issue of Architectural Digest magazine.
Its castle-like decor features antique furniture, raw beams, chandeliers and a ceiling fresco, and Butler admits it's the perfect home for him - even though it wasn't cheap. He says, "I wanted something elegant and gorgeous and at the same time rather masculine and raw."
"I knew it was going to take a lot of work to turn the loft into a place where I actually wanted to live, but I didn't realize it would be four years before I spent the night." The two-storey loft is housed in a converted manufacturing warehouse, which boasts views of the Empire State Building. Butler also boasts an apartment in London and a home in the Hollywood Hills.
More Gerard Butler News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson