Daniel Dae Kim Had Wound in His Hand Glued Up During 'Lost' Shoot
"Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim has been suffering for his art on the final season of the desert island drama - he had to have his hand glued together after cutting it open on a screw. The actor was shooting an underwater scene when he had to take a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine doctors were advised not to stitch up the wound for fear of infection - and so they decided to glue over the deep cut. Kim tells the publication, "I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up."
"They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it, so it was a more watertight seal. People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video