Daniel Dae Kim Had Wound in His Hand Glued Up During 'Lost' Shoot
"Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim has been suffering for his art on the final season of the desert island drama - he had to have his hand glued together after cutting it open on a screw. The actor was shooting an underwater scene when he had to take a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine doctors were advised not to stitch up the wound for fear of infection - and so they decided to glue over the deep cut. Kim tells the publication, "I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up."
"They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it, so it was a more watertight seal. People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer