Daniel Dae Kim Had Wound in His Hand Glued Up During 'Lost' Shoot
"Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim has been suffering for his art on the final season of the desert island drama - he had to have his hand glued together after cutting it open on a screw. The actor was shooting an underwater scene when he had to take a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine doctors were advised not to stitch up the wound for fear of infection - and so they decided to glue over the deep cut. Kim tells the publication, "I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up."
"They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it, so it was a more watertight seal. People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture