Daniel Dae Kim Had Wound in His Hand Glued Up During 'Lost' Shoot
"Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim has been suffering for his art on the final season of the desert island drama - he had to have his hand glued together after cutting it open on a screw. The actor was shooting an underwater scene when he had to take a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine doctors were advised not to stitch up the wound for fear of infection - and so they decided to glue over the deep cut. Kim tells the publication, "I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up."
"They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it, so it was a more watertight seal. People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified