Daniel Dae Kim Had Wound in His Hand Glued Up During 'Lost' Shoot
"Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim has been suffering for his art on the final season of the desert island drama - he had to have his hand glued together after cutting it open on a screw. The actor was shooting an underwater scene when he had to take a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine doctors were advised not to stitch up the wound for fear of infection - and so they decided to glue over the deep cut. Kim tells the publication, "I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up."
"They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it, so it was a more watertight seal. People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune