'Modern Family' and 'Glee' Are Top Winners at Peabody Awards
Hit U.S. TV shows "Modern Family" and "Glee" and British drama "The Day that Lehman Died" were among top winners at the 69th Annual Peabody Awards. The 2009 winners, recognized for excellence in radio, television, cable and electronic media, were announced at the University of Georgia on Wednesday, March 31. No specific categories are awarded.
Other honorees include, The Sundance Channel's "Brick City", "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", and HBO's "In Treatment", "The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" and "Thrilla in Manila". SesameStreet.org and the National Public Radio's website were also named as online winners.
Additionally, KBS1 TV's "Noodle Road: Connecting Asia's Kitchens", ABC's "A Hidden America: Children of the Mountains", CBS' "The Cost of Dying" and PBS' "Independent Lens: Between the Folds" and "Inventing LA: The Chandlers and Their Times" were also among the winners.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation