Luke Wilson: My 'Death at a Funeral' Best Friend Forgot My Name
Luke Wilson and Tracy Morgan got off to an awkward start on new movie "Death at a Funeral (2010)" after signing on to play best pals - because the "30 Rock" funnyman struggled to remember his co-star's name. The film, a remake of a 2007 British movie of the same name, revolves around a dysfunctional family which comes together for the patriarch's funeral, only to be rocked by gay revelations from the deceased's alleged former lover.
The pair pretended to be best friends for the film, which began shooting in Spring 2009, but Wilson admits he's still baffled that Morgan failed to recognize him when he stepped off the set - and continued to call him by the wrong name. Wilson explains, "We were together all day long... We'd been working together for two weeks at one point and it was the end of the day on Friday and I said, 'Tracy, I'll see you later. Have a good weekend'."
"He looked over and I was in street clothes. I could tell he didn't recognize me - after two weeks. And I said, 'It's Luke.' He said, 'Have a good weekend, Lou.' He called me 'Lou'."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher