Luke Wilson: My 'Death at a Funeral' Best Friend Forgot My Name
Luke Wilson and Tracy Morgan got off to an awkward start on new movie "Death at a Funeral (2010)" after signing on to play best pals - because the "30 Rock" funnyman struggled to remember his co-star's name. The film, a remake of a 2007 British movie of the same name, revolves around a dysfunctional family which comes together for the patriarch's funeral, only to be rocked by gay revelations from the deceased's alleged former lover.
The pair pretended to be best friends for the film, which began shooting in Spring 2009, but Wilson admits he's still baffled that Morgan failed to recognize him when he stepped off the set - and continued to call him by the wrong name. Wilson explains, "We were together all day long... We'd been working together for two weeks at one point and it was the end of the day on Friday and I said, 'Tracy, I'll see you later. Have a good weekend'."
"He looked over and I was in street clothes. I could tell he didn't recognize me - after two weeks. And I said, 'It's Luke.' He said, 'Have a good weekend, Lou.' He called me 'Lou'."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3