Luke Wilson: My 'Death at a Funeral' Best Friend Forgot My Name
Luke Wilson and Tracy Morgan got off to an awkward start on new movie "Death at a Funeral (2010)" after signing on to play best pals - because the "30 Rock" funnyman struggled to remember his co-star's name. The film, a remake of a 2007 British movie of the same name, revolves around a dysfunctional family which comes together for the patriarch's funeral, only to be rocked by gay revelations from the deceased's alleged former lover.
The pair pretended to be best friends for the film, which began shooting in Spring 2009, but Wilson admits he's still baffled that Morgan failed to recognize him when he stepped off the set - and continued to call him by the wrong name. Wilson explains, "We were together all day long... We'd been working together for two weeks at one point and it was the end of the day on Friday and I said, 'Tracy, I'll see you later. Have a good weekend'."
"He looked over and I was in street clothes. I could tell he didn't recognize me - after two weeks. And I said, 'It's Luke.' He said, 'Have a good weekend, Lou.' He called me 'Lou'."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child