Faith Evans Struck With 360,000 Dollars Unpaid Taxes
R&B star Faith Evans has been ordered to pay more than $360,000 in unpaid taxes, according to a U.S. report. The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker, who is attempting a career comeback after a five-year absence, has been hit with both federal and state demands from tax officials over missing payments.
America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses filed a $36,360 lien in New York on March 4, and another was submitted in Los Angeles for $119,821 in February. Evans is also said to owe the state of New Jersey $204,000, according to the Detroit News.
It's the latest setback for the star, who is being sued by moviemakers for allegedly failing to provide the film footage they purchased of her late husband, Notorious B.I.G., for a documentary.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal