Faith Evans Struck With 360,000 Dollars Unpaid Taxes
R&B star Faith Evans has been ordered to pay more than $360,000 in unpaid taxes, according to a U.S. report. The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker, who is attempting a career comeback after a five-year absence, has been hit with both federal and state demands from tax officials over missing payments.
America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses filed a $36,360 lien in New York on March 4, and another was submitted in Los Angeles for $119,821 in February. Evans is also said to owe the state of New Jersey $204,000, according to the Detroit News.
It's the latest setback for the star, who is being sued by moviemakers for allegedly failing to provide the film footage they purchased of her late husband, Notorious B.I.G., for a documentary.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?