Faith Evans Struck With 360,000 Dollars Unpaid Taxes
R&B star Faith Evans has been ordered to pay more than $360,000 in unpaid taxes, according to a U.S. report. The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker, who is attempting a career comeback after a five-year absence, has been hit with both federal and state demands from tax officials over missing payments.
America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses filed a $36,360 lien in New York on March 4, and another was submitted in Los Angeles for $119,821 in February. Evans is also said to owe the state of New Jersey $204,000, according to the Detroit News.
It's the latest setback for the star, who is being sued by moviemakers for allegedly failing to provide the film footage they purchased of her late husband, Notorious B.I.G., for a documentary.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers