Faith Evans Struck With 360,000 Dollars Unpaid Taxes
R&B star Faith Evans has been ordered to pay more than $360,000 in unpaid taxes, according to a U.S. report. The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker, who is attempting a career comeback after a five-year absence, has been hit with both federal and state demands from tax officials over missing payments.
America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses filed a $36,360 lien in New York on March 4, and another was submitted in Los Angeles for $119,821 in February. Evans is also said to owe the state of New Jersey $204,000, according to the Detroit News.
It's the latest setback for the star, who is being sued by moviemakers for allegedly failing to provide the film footage they purchased of her late husband, Notorious B.I.G., for a documentary.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video