Faith Evans Struck With 360,000 Dollars Unpaid Taxes
R&B star Faith Evans has been ordered to pay more than $360,000 in unpaid taxes, according to a U.S. report. The "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker, who is attempting a career comeback after a five-year absence, has been hit with both federal and state demands from tax officials over missing payments.
America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses filed a $36,360 lien in New York on March 4, and another was submitted in Los Angeles for $119,821 in February. Evans is also said to owe the state of New Jersey $204,000, according to the Detroit News.
It's the latest setback for the star, who is being sued by moviemakers for allegedly failing to provide the film footage they purchased of her late husband, Notorious B.I.G., for a documentary.
More Faith Evans News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!