Shannen Doherty Refuses to Come to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Sore loser Shannen Doherty declined an offer to appear on late-night U.S. TV on Tuesday, March 30 after becoming the first celebrity to be voted off "Dancing with the Stars". As is tradition on the show, the rejected stars and their dance partners hot foot it over to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" once the contest ends for them - but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star was too upset to make an appearance.
In making the announcement on his show, comedian Jimmy Kimmel said, "Never in the history of our show has a dancer declined our invitation to participate."
"Macy Gray was so upset she couldn't come out of the bathroom, but at least she showed up and went to our bathroom. Shannen Doherty elected tonight not to come. Can you imagine that? Now I'm glad I kicked her off."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!