Shannen Doherty Refuses to Come to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Sore loser Shannen Doherty declined an offer to appear on late-night U.S. TV on Tuesday, March 30 after becoming the first celebrity to be voted off "Dancing with the Stars". As is tradition on the show, the rejected stars and their dance partners hot foot it over to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" once the contest ends for them - but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star was too upset to make an appearance.
In making the announcement on his show, comedian Jimmy Kimmel said, "Never in the history of our show has a dancer declined our invitation to participate."
"Macy Gray was so upset she couldn't come out of the bathroom, but at least she showed up and went to our bathroom. Shannen Doherty elected tonight not to come. Can you imagine that? Now I'm glad I kicked her off."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party