Shannen Doherty Refuses to Come to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Sore loser Shannen Doherty declined an offer to appear on late-night U.S. TV on Tuesday, March 30 after becoming the first celebrity to be voted off "Dancing with the Stars". As is tradition on the show, the rejected stars and their dance partners hot foot it over to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" once the contest ends for them - but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star was too upset to make an appearance.
In making the announcement on his show, comedian Jimmy Kimmel said, "Never in the history of our show has a dancer declined our invitation to participate."
"Macy Gray was so upset she couldn't come out of the bathroom, but at least she showed up and went to our bathroom. Shannen Doherty elected tonight not to come. Can you imagine that? Now I'm glad I kicked her off."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed