Shannen Doherty Refuses to Come to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Sore loser Shannen Doherty declined an offer to appear on late-night U.S. TV on Tuesday, March 30 after becoming the first celebrity to be voted off "Dancing with the Stars". As is tradition on the show, the rejected stars and their dance partners hot foot it over to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" once the contest ends for them - but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star was too upset to make an appearance.
In making the announcement on his show, comedian Jimmy Kimmel said, "Never in the history of our show has a dancer declined our invitation to participate."
"Macy Gray was so upset she couldn't come out of the bathroom, but at least she showed up and went to our bathroom. Shannen Doherty elected tonight not to come. Can you imagine that? Now I'm glad I kicked her off."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery