Shannen Doherty Refuses to Come to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Sore loser Shannen Doherty declined an offer to appear on late-night U.S. TV on Tuesday, March 30 after becoming the first celebrity to be voted off "Dancing with the Stars". As is tradition on the show, the rejected stars and their dance partners hot foot it over to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" once the contest ends for them - but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star was too upset to make an appearance.
In making the announcement on his show, comedian Jimmy Kimmel said, "Never in the history of our show has a dancer declined our invitation to participate."
"Macy Gray was so upset she couldn't come out of the bathroom, but at least she showed up and went to our bathroom. Shannen Doherty elected tonight not to come. Can you imagine that? Now I'm glad I kicked her off."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'