Carrie Underwood Wants Her Dog as Ring Bearer
Singer Carrie Underwood's chihuahua will be the ring bearer at her nuptials. The country star and ice hockey player Mike Fisher became engaged at Christmas 2009 and now Underwood is starting to make plans for her wedding.
The couple has yet to name a date but they've decided on cupcakes instead of a traditional cake - and Underwood also wants her pet Ace to be part of the ceremony. She says, "He'll be one of the ring-bearers... but I don't know if I'll give him the actual ring; he would probably run away with it or eat it or something."
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating is 2009. The "American Idol" alum then gave him a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'