Carrie Underwood Wants Her Dog as Ring Bearer
Singer Carrie Underwood's chihuahua will be the ring bearer at her nuptials. The country star and ice hockey player Mike Fisher became engaged at Christmas 2009 and now Underwood is starting to make plans for her wedding.
The couple has yet to name a date but they've decided on cupcakes instead of a traditional cake - and Underwood also wants her pet Ace to be part of the ceremony. She says, "He'll be one of the ring-bearers... but I don't know if I'll give him the actual ring; he would probably run away with it or eat it or something."
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating is 2009. The "American Idol" alum then gave him a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods