Carrie Underwood Wants Her Dog as Ring Bearer
Singer Carrie Underwood's chihuahua will be the ring bearer at her nuptials. The country star and ice hockey player Mike Fisher became engaged at Christmas 2009 and now Underwood is starting to make plans for her wedding.
The couple has yet to name a date but they've decided on cupcakes instead of a traditional cake - and Underwood also wants her pet Ace to be part of the ceremony. She says, "He'll be one of the ring-bearers... but I don't know if I'll give him the actual ring; he would probably run away with it or eat it or something."
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating is 2009. The "American Idol" alum then gave him a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked