Carrie Underwood Wants Her Dog as Ring Bearer
Singer Carrie Underwood's chihuahua will be the ring bearer at her nuptials. The country star and ice hockey player Mike Fisher became engaged at Christmas 2009 and now Underwood is starting to make plans for her wedding.
The couple has yet to name a date but they've decided on cupcakes instead of a traditional cake - and Underwood also wants her pet Ace to be part of the ceremony. She says, "He'll be one of the ring-bearers... but I don't know if I'll give him the actual ring; he would probably run away with it or eat it or something."
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating is 2009. The "American Idol" alum then gave him a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked