Ricky Martin Thankful for Fans' Support Following His Gay Confession
Ricky martin has thanked his loyal fans for their support following his announcement that he is gay. The Latino star ended years of speculation about his sexuality on Monday, March 29 by revealing he's a "proud homosexual" in a statement on his official site.
Officials at leading gay rights group the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) saluted his decision to 'come out', and his dedicated fans have been equally as supportive.
Martin took to his Twitter.com page on Tuesday, March 30 to thank the public for their acceptance. He writes, "What's going on gang? I'm doing great! Stronger than ever! I'm here relaxing @ home enjoying ur messages! I feel the love! Thanx for all! Peace."
Ricky Martin made headlines when he "came out of the closet" earlier this week. "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am," he said in a statement.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons