James Van Der Beek Told to Pay Ex-Wife
Actor James Van Der Beek has agreed to pay his estranged wife Heather McComb $7,750 per month in spousal support. The couple split last year after six years of marriage and the former "Dawson's Creek" star filed for divorce in November.
As part of their split agreement, Van Der Beek has now agreed to make the monthly payments to McComb. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court also reveal that the actor will keep the couple's Hollywood home as well as all the movies, stories, scripts and screenplays he wrote during their union, reports TMZ.com.
James Van Der Beek makes an average of $50,000 a month according to the trade. He has two recurring roles on television, "One Tree Hill" and "Mercy". He has also completed a supporting role in "The Big Bang" which is slated to hit theaters in U.S. this year.
More James Van Der Beek News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen