James Van Der Beek Told to Pay Ex-Wife
Actor James Van Der Beek has agreed to pay his estranged wife Heather McComb $7,750 per month in spousal support. The couple split last year after six years of marriage and the former "Dawson's Creek" star filed for divorce in November.
As part of their split agreement, Van Der Beek has now agreed to make the monthly payments to McComb. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court also reveal that the actor will keep the couple's Hollywood home as well as all the movies, stories, scripts and screenplays he wrote during their union, reports TMZ.com.
James Van Der Beek makes an average of $50,000 a month according to the trade. He has two recurring roles on television, "One Tree Hill" and "Mercy". He has also completed a supporting role in "The Big Bang" which is slated to hit theaters in U.S. this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival