James Van Der Beek Told to Pay Ex-Wife
Actor James Van Der Beek has agreed to pay his estranged wife Heather McComb $7,750 per month in spousal support. The couple split last year after six years of marriage and the former "Dawson's Creek" star filed for divorce in November.
As part of their split agreement, Van Der Beek has now agreed to make the monthly payments to McComb. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court also reveal that the actor will keep the couple's Hollywood home as well as all the movies, stories, scripts and screenplays he wrote during their union, reports TMZ.com.
James Van Der Beek makes an average of $50,000 a month according to the trade. He has two recurring roles on television, "One Tree Hill" and "Mercy". He has also completed a supporting role in "The Big Bang" which is slated to hit theaters in U.S. this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture