James Van Der Beek Told to Pay Ex-Wife
Actor James Van Der Beek has agreed to pay his estranged wife Heather McComb $7,750 per month in spousal support. The couple split last year after six years of marriage and the former "Dawson's Creek" star filed for divorce in November.
As part of their split agreement, Van Der Beek has now agreed to make the monthly payments to McComb. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court also reveal that the actor will keep the couple's Hollywood home as well as all the movies, stories, scripts and screenplays he wrote during their union, reports TMZ.com.
James Van Der Beek makes an average of $50,000 a month according to the trade. He has two recurring roles on television, "One Tree Hill" and "Mercy". He has also completed a supporting role in "The Big Bang" which is slated to hit theaters in U.S. this year.
More James Van Der Beek News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?