James Van Der Beek Told to Pay Ex-Wife
Actor James Van Der Beek has agreed to pay his estranged wife Heather McComb $7,750 per month in spousal support. The couple split last year after six years of marriage and the former "Dawson's Creek" star filed for divorce in November.
As part of their split agreement, Van Der Beek has now agreed to make the monthly payments to McComb. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court also reveal that the actor will keep the couple's Hollywood home as well as all the movies, stories, scripts and screenplays he wrote during their union, reports TMZ.com.
James Van Der Beek makes an average of $50,000 a month according to the trade. He has two recurring roles on television, "One Tree Hill" and "Mercy". He has also completed a supporting role in "The Big Bang" which is slated to hit theaters in U.S. this year.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video