Diego Maradona Recovering From Dog Attack
Soccer legend Diego Maradona underwent emergency surgery on Tuesday, March 30 after he was mauled by his beloved pet dog. The sports star was rushed to hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina after his Chinese Shar Pei pooch attacked him.
Maradona received treatment after suffering bites to his face, mouth and lip, according to Britain's The Sun. Despite his injuries, Maradona was released from the Buenos Aires Los Arcos clinic later that day. His spokesperson says, "He's already at home and he's in good spirits."
Maradona is, in fact, a frequent visitor of hospital. Beside his injuries in his golden days, the retiring pro was hospitalized in 2007 for toxic hepatitis from drinking. Three years later he almost died out of cocaine-induced heart problems.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media