Diego Maradona Recovering From Dog Attack
Soccer legend Diego Maradona underwent emergency surgery on Tuesday, March 30 after he was mauled by his beloved pet dog. The sports star was rushed to hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina after his Chinese Shar Pei pooch attacked him.
Maradona received treatment after suffering bites to his face, mouth and lip, according to Britain's The Sun. Despite his injuries, Maradona was released from the Buenos Aires Los Arcos clinic later that day. His spokesperson says, "He's already at home and he's in good spirits."
Maradona is, in fact, a frequent visitor of hospital. Beside his injuries in his golden days, the retiring pro was hospitalized in 2007 for toxic hepatitis from drinking. Three years later he almost died out of cocaine-induced heart problems.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March