Lady GaGa in Talks to Sing James Bond Soundtrack
Lady GaGa is reportedly in negotiations with movie bosses to record the next James Bond theme tune. Film chiefs are said to be keen to land the "Poker Face" hitmaker to perform the lead track for the forthcoming 007 movie, which will be directed by Sam Mendes.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Bond bosses are all huge GaGa fans. Her sound and sense of drama make her the top choice. GaGa has the look as well as the voice to tackle a thundering ballad. She's a great songwriter too. This is perfect on every level."
Previous stars to record Bond themes include Dame Shirley Bassey and Sir Paul McCartney.
Another singer rumored to contribute to the soundtrack of "Bond 23" is Susan Boyle. Back in December 2009, composer of the classic 007 theme music Monty Norman said, "They'll [movie bosses] think seriously. because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App