Lady GaGa in Talks to Sing James Bond Soundtrack
Lady GaGa is reportedly in negotiations with movie bosses to record the next James Bond theme tune. Film chiefs are said to be keen to land the "Poker Face" hitmaker to perform the lead track for the forthcoming 007 movie, which will be directed by Sam Mendes.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Bond bosses are all huge GaGa fans. Her sound and sense of drama make her the top choice. GaGa has the look as well as the voice to tackle a thundering ballad. She's a great songwriter too. This is perfect on every level."
Previous stars to record Bond themes include Dame Shirley Bassey and Sir Paul McCartney.
Another singer rumored to contribute to the soundtrack of "Bond 23" is Susan Boyle. Back in December 2009, composer of the classic 007 theme music Monty Norman said, "They'll [movie bosses] think seriously. because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
More Lady GaGa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?