Lady GaGa in Talks to Sing James Bond Soundtrack
Lady GaGa is reportedly in negotiations with movie bosses to record the next James Bond theme tune. Film chiefs are said to be keen to land the "Poker Face" hitmaker to perform the lead track for the forthcoming 007 movie, which will be directed by Sam Mendes.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Bond bosses are all huge GaGa fans. Her sound and sense of drama make her the top choice. GaGa has the look as well as the voice to tackle a thundering ballad. She's a great songwriter too. This is perfect on every level."
Previous stars to record Bond themes include Dame Shirley Bassey and Sir Paul McCartney.
Another singer rumored to contribute to the soundtrack of "Bond 23" is Susan Boyle. Back in December 2009, composer of the classic 007 theme music Monty Norman said, "They'll [movie bosses] think seriously. because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons