Sandra Bullock's Husband Checks Into Rehab to Save His Marriage
Jesse James has checked himself into a treatment facility in a bid to "save his marriage" amid allegations he cheated on wife Sandra Bullock with a string of mistresses. The Hollywood couple's union was rocked earlier this month after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the married reality star for 11 months, including a period when Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
A string of other women have since come forward with allegations of affairs with James. The TV mechanic has not admitted to cheating on his wife, but broke his silence on March 18 to apologize to Bullock for the "pain and embarrassment" caused.
The actress, who walked out on James after the scandal broke, is reportedly preparing to file for divorce - but he's now seeking professional treatment in a last-ditch effort to save their relationship. His representative tells People.com, "Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues. He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
TMZ.com claims that James has checked into the Sierra Tucson facility in Tucson, Arizona which specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction. The news comes just hours after James was shamed by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
In the shot, taken before he wed Bullock, tattooed James dons a military cap, stares menacingly into the camera and raises one arm in the air to give the Nazi salute, while mocking Hitler's infamous mustache with the fingers of the other hand.
And the release of the damning photo could not have come at a worst time for James - at the beginning of the Jewish Passover. Millions of Jews were victims of Hitler's Holocaust during World War Two in the 1940s.
More Sandra Bullock News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'