Rachel Bilson NOT Pregnant But Has Nose Issues
Actress Rachel Bilson was amused when a recent doctors visit prompted pregnancy rumors - because she was there for problem sinus issues. The former "The O.C." star had to dismiss reports she was with child last month after she was photographed heading into a medic's office wearing an oversized raincoat.
And Bilson admits she and fiance Hayden Christensen found the whole story "hilarious". She tells Cleo magazine, "It was like, 'Really? Where does this come from?' I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on - so (the tabloids) thought I was pregnant."
"I had Q-tips stuck up my nose because I'm having sinus issues. If you want to think I'm pregnant, then fine!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie