Rachel Bilson NOT Pregnant But Has Nose Issues
Actress Rachel Bilson was amused when a recent doctors visit prompted pregnancy rumors - because she was there for problem sinus issues. The former "The O.C." star had to dismiss reports she was with child last month after she was photographed heading into a medic's office wearing an oversized raincoat.
And Bilson admits she and fiance Hayden Christensen found the whole story "hilarious". She tells Cleo magazine, "It was like, 'Really? Where does this come from?' I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on - so (the tabloids) thought I was pregnant."
"I had Q-tips stuck up my nose because I'm having sinus issues. If you want to think I'm pregnant, then fine!"
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'