Rachel Bilson NOT Pregnant But Has Nose Issues
Actress Rachel Bilson was amused when a recent doctors visit prompted pregnancy rumors - because she was there for problem sinus issues. The former "The O.C." star had to dismiss reports she was with child last month after she was photographed heading into a medic's office wearing an oversized raincoat.
And Bilson admits she and fiance Hayden Christensen found the whole story "hilarious". She tells Cleo magazine, "It was like, 'Really? Where does this come from?' I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on - so (the tabloids) thought I was pregnant."
"I had Q-tips stuck up my nose because I'm having sinus issues. If you want to think I'm pregnant, then fine!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'