Rachel Bilson NOT Pregnant But Has Nose Issues
Actress Rachel Bilson was amused when a recent doctors visit prompted pregnancy rumors - because she was there for problem sinus issues. The former "The O.C." star had to dismiss reports she was with child last month after she was photographed heading into a medic's office wearing an oversized raincoat.
And Bilson admits she and fiance Hayden Christensen found the whole story "hilarious". She tells Cleo magazine, "It was like, 'Really? Where does this come from?' I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on - so (the tabloids) thought I was pregnant."
"I had Q-tips stuck up my nose because I'm having sinus issues. If you want to think I'm pregnant, then fine!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed