Rachel Bilson NOT Pregnant But Has Nose Issues
Actress Rachel Bilson was amused when a recent doctors visit prompted pregnancy rumors - because she was there for problem sinus issues. The former "The O.C." star had to dismiss reports she was with child last month after she was photographed heading into a medic's office wearing an oversized raincoat.
And Bilson admits she and fiance Hayden Christensen found the whole story "hilarious". She tells Cleo magazine, "It was like, 'Really? Where does this come from?' I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on - so (the tabloids) thought I was pregnant."
"I had Q-tips stuck up my nose because I'm having sinus issues. If you want to think I'm pregnant, then fine!"
More Rachel Bilson News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'