Woody Harrelson Denies He's a Sex Addict
Actor Woody Harrelson has exploded the myth he's a sex addict - insisting a remark he once made was blown out of proportion. The movie star was once asked about rumors he was hooked on sex and he responded by stating, "I can't think of anything better to be addicted to."
But he admits the joke went too far and now he's keen to go public with the absolute truth. In a new Hustler interview with the publication's boss Larry Flynt, Harrelson says, "It came out that I described myself as a sex addict. That's not true. I can go through long droughts."
But the actor admits he has wasted a lot of time chasing women. He adds, "I do sometimes think I probably could have become a scholar in multiple languages and learned various martial arts and acupuncture. I could have written books, given all the time I spent (chasing women)."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week