Woody Harrelson Denies He's a Sex Addict
Actor Woody Harrelson has exploded the myth he's a sex addict - insisting a remark he once made was blown out of proportion. The movie star was once asked about rumors he was hooked on sex and he responded by stating, "I can't think of anything better to be addicted to."
But he admits the joke went too far and now he's keen to go public with the absolute truth. In a new Hustler interview with the publication's boss Larry Flynt, Harrelson says, "It came out that I described myself as a sex addict. That's not true. I can go through long droughts."
But the actor admits he has wasted a lot of time chasing women. He adds, "I do sometimes think I probably could have become a scholar in multiple languages and learned various martial arts and acupuncture. I could have written books, given all the time I spent (chasing women)."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet