Woody Harrelson Denies He's a Sex Addict
Actor Woody Harrelson has exploded the myth he's a sex addict - insisting a remark he once made was blown out of proportion. The movie star was once asked about rumors he was hooked on sex and he responded by stating, "I can't think of anything better to be addicted to."
But he admits the joke went too far and now he's keen to go public with the absolute truth. In a new Hustler interview with the publication's boss Larry Flynt, Harrelson says, "It came out that I described myself as a sex addict. That's not true. I can go through long droughts."
But the actor admits he has wasted a lot of time chasing women. He adds, "I do sometimes think I probably could have become a scholar in multiple languages and learned various martial arts and acupuncture. I could have written books, given all the time I spent (chasing women)."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo