Jesse James' Mistress No. 3 Breaks Silence
The woman who has been dubbed Jesse James' 'Mistress Number Three' has spoken out about their alleged tryst, insisting she called off the relationship when it started to become inappropriate. Photographer and vintage clothing store owner Brigitte Daguerre has refused big money deals to talk to the tabloids about her reported romance with the reality TV star but now she has opened up to America's People magazine - because she doesn't want to be considered a marriage wrecker.
James' wife Sandra Bullock is apparently on the verge of filing for divorce from the TV mechanic after walking out on him following the first in a line of infidelity allegations. And Daguerre insists she would never have messed around with James if she was sure he was married.
She tells People, "I wish it never happened, to be honest... All this attention is what I really don't like. I made a mistake in thinking that there was a possibility with Jesse, when there wasn't. But I didn't do anything that bad, because, as soon as I felt that something wasn't right, I stayed home. That is why I get mad when people call me a home wrecker: I had no idea of what the full story was with him."
"I get really upset when I read the headline 'mistress.' I was not his mistress. Jesse was never my boyfriend. There was no love. It was mostly friendship, or at least that is how it started. This is just a series of unfortunate events. I don't have any grudge against Jesse. I have never been angry or p**sed off or anything. I don't know how I ended up here. I don't regret his friendship... We weren't in a quote unquote relationship. I wasn't in love with him."
And Daguerre insists James never mentioned his wife when they were together: "I only went down to his shop a few times and it didn't take me long to realize that something didn't feel right to me and that it was time to stop hanging out with this guy."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal