Gisele Bundchen Made Twin Sister's Wedding Special
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made her twin sister's weekend wedding an extra special family affair by taking baby Benjamin and husband Tom Brady to the Brazilian ceremony with her. The trip home marked three-month-old Benjamin's first trip out of America.
Bundchen's sister Patricia wed Rodrigo Pereira at a vineyard near Porto Alegre on Saturday, March 27. The model served as her sibling's maid of honor. The big day ended on a romantic environmental note - guests were lit by candlelight only as the bride and groom observed Earth Hour, and joined other eco-warriors around the globe who switched off their lights for 60 minutes.
In a post on her blog, Gisele wrote, "Patricia made a brief speech about the importance of everyone doing their part for the environment. The lights were turned off and the place was lit only by candles. At the end, all the guests gave a standing ovation."
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer