Gisele Bundchen Made Twin Sister's Wedding Special
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made her twin sister's weekend wedding an extra special family affair by taking baby Benjamin and husband Tom Brady to the Brazilian ceremony with her. The trip home marked three-month-old Benjamin's first trip out of America.
Bundchen's sister Patricia wed Rodrigo Pereira at a vineyard near Porto Alegre on Saturday, March 27. The model served as her sibling's maid of honor. The big day ended on a romantic environmental note - guests were lit by candlelight only as the bride and groom observed Earth Hour, and joined other eco-warriors around the globe who switched off their lights for 60 minutes.
In a post on her blog, Gisele wrote, "Patricia made a brief speech about the importance of everyone doing their part for the environment. The lights were turned off and the place was lit only by candles. At the end, all the guests gave a standing ovation."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts