Gisele Bundchen Made Twin Sister's Wedding Special
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made her twin sister's weekend wedding an extra special family affair by taking baby Benjamin and husband Tom Brady to the Brazilian ceremony with her. The trip home marked three-month-old Benjamin's first trip out of America.
Bundchen's sister Patricia wed Rodrigo Pereira at a vineyard near Porto Alegre on Saturday, March 27. The model served as her sibling's maid of honor. The big day ended on a romantic environmental note - guests were lit by candlelight only as the bride and groom observed Earth Hour, and joined other eco-warriors around the globe who switched off their lights for 60 minutes.
In a post on her blog, Gisele wrote, "Patricia made a brief speech about the importance of everyone doing their part for the environment. The lights were turned off and the place was lit only by candles. At the end, all the guests gave a standing ovation."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen