Gisele Bundchen Made Twin Sister's Wedding Special
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made her twin sister's weekend wedding an extra special family affair by taking baby Benjamin and husband Tom Brady to the Brazilian ceremony with her. The trip home marked three-month-old Benjamin's first trip out of America.
Bundchen's sister Patricia wed Rodrigo Pereira at a vineyard near Porto Alegre on Saturday, March 27. The model served as her sibling's maid of honor. The big day ended on a romantic environmental note - guests were lit by candlelight only as the bride and groom observed Earth Hour, and joined other eco-warriors around the globe who switched off their lights for 60 minutes.
In a post on her blog, Gisele wrote, "Patricia made a brief speech about the importance of everyone doing their part for the environment. The lights were turned off and the place was lit only by candles. At the end, all the guests gave a standing ovation."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary