Gisele Bundchen Made Twin Sister's Wedding Special
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen made her twin sister's weekend wedding an extra special family affair by taking baby Benjamin and husband Tom Brady to the Brazilian ceremony with her. The trip home marked three-month-old Benjamin's first trip out of America.
Bundchen's sister Patricia wed Rodrigo Pereira at a vineyard near Porto Alegre on Saturday, March 27. The model served as her sibling's maid of honor. The big day ended on a romantic environmental note - guests were lit by candlelight only as the bride and groom observed Earth Hour, and joined other eco-warriors around the globe who switched off their lights for 60 minutes.
In a post on her blog, Gisele wrote, "Patricia made a brief speech about the importance of everyone doing their part for the environment. The lights were turned off and the place was lit only by candles. At the end, all the guests gave a standing ovation."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video