Glasvegas Parting Ways With Drummer
Glasvegas star Caroline McKay has quit the group. The drummer's bandmates have confirmed the news in a statement, admitting they're "really sad" about her departure.
Frontman James Allan tells NME.com, "We are really sad that Caroline has decided to leave as she is one of the coolest drummers around, but we respect her decision and say goodbye with all our love and luck."
So far, Glasvegas have released two studio albums; a self-titled effort "Glasvegas" and a Christmas-themed record "A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss)". Now, James Allan along with the other remaining members Rab Allan and Paul Donoghue are currently working on the band's next studio installment in Los Angeles. Details including title and release date for the upcoming release are yet to be disclosed.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour