Glasvegas Parting Ways With Drummer
Glasvegas star Caroline McKay has quit the group. The drummer's bandmates have confirmed the news in a statement, admitting they're "really sad" about her departure.
Frontman James Allan tells NME.com, "We are really sad that Caroline has decided to leave as she is one of the coolest drummers around, but we respect her decision and say goodbye with all our love and luck."
So far, Glasvegas have released two studio albums; a self-titled effort "Glasvegas" and a Christmas-themed record "A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss)". Now, James Allan along with the other remaining members Rab Allan and Paul Donoghue are currently working on the band's next studio installment in Los Angeles. Details including title and release date for the upcoming release are yet to be disclosed.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival