Glasvegas Parting Ways With Drummer
Glasvegas star Caroline McKay has quit the group. The drummer's bandmates have confirmed the news in a statement, admitting they're "really sad" about her departure.
Frontman James Allan tells NME.com, "We are really sad that Caroline has decided to leave as she is one of the coolest drummers around, but we respect her decision and say goodbye with all our love and luck."
So far, Glasvegas have released two studio albums; a self-titled effort "Glasvegas" and a Christmas-themed record "A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss)". Now, James Allan along with the other remaining members Rab Allan and Paul Donoghue are currently working on the band's next studio installment in Los Angeles. Details including title and release date for the upcoming release are yet to be disclosed.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer