Glasvegas Parting Ways With Drummer
Glasvegas star Caroline McKay has quit the group. The drummer's bandmates have confirmed the news in a statement, admitting they're "really sad" about her departure.
Frontman James Allan tells NME.com, "We are really sad that Caroline has decided to leave as she is one of the coolest drummers around, but we respect her decision and say goodbye with all our love and luck."
So far, Glasvegas have released two studio albums; a self-titled effort "Glasvegas" and a Christmas-themed record "A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss)". Now, James Allan along with the other remaining members Rab Allan and Paul Donoghue are currently working on the band's next studio installment in Los Angeles. Details including title and release date for the upcoming release are yet to be disclosed.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says