Glasvegas Parting Ways With Drummer
Glasvegas star Caroline McKay has quit the group. The drummer's bandmates have confirmed the news in a statement, admitting they're "really sad" about her departure.
Frontman James Allan tells NME.com, "We are really sad that Caroline has decided to leave as she is one of the coolest drummers around, but we respect her decision and say goodbye with all our love and luck."
So far, Glasvegas have released two studio albums; a self-titled effort "Glasvegas" and a Christmas-themed record "A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss)". Now, James Allan along with the other remaining members Rab Allan and Paul Donoghue are currently working on the band's next studio installment in Los Angeles. Details including title and release date for the upcoming release are yet to be disclosed.
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date