Pictures: Usher Celebrating Album Release in Free Concert
Usher kicked off the release of his latest album by treating fans in New York City's Times Square to a free show on Tuesday, March 30. The singer will release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on Tuesday night, featuring songs inspired by his highly-publicized divorce from Tameka Foster.
And the heart-throb can expect weeks of soaring sales from the release if the rowdy crowd is any indication of the record's impending success - hundreds of fans roared inside Manhattan's Nokia Theatre as Usher took the stage, flanked by scantily clad dancers delivering racy routines.
He performed new songs from the album, including "Hey Daddy" and "There Goes My Baby", as part of U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" 's Spring Concert Series.
More Usher News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group