Pictures: Usher Celebrating Album Release in Free Concert
Usher kicked off the release of his latest album by treating fans in New York City's Times Square to a free show on Tuesday, March 30. The singer will release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on Tuesday night, featuring songs inspired by his highly-publicized divorce from Tameka Foster.
And the heart-throb can expect weeks of soaring sales from the release if the rowdy crowd is any indication of the record's impending success - hundreds of fans roared inside Manhattan's Nokia Theatre as Usher took the stage, flanked by scantily clad dancers delivering racy routines.
He performed new songs from the album, including "Hey Daddy" and "There Goes My Baby", as part of U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" 's Spring Concert Series.
More Usher News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs