Pictures: Usher Celebrating Album Release in Free Concert
Usher kicked off the release of his latest album by treating fans in New York City's Times Square to a free show on Tuesday, March 30. The singer will release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on Tuesday night, featuring songs inspired by his highly-publicized divorce from Tameka Foster.
And the heart-throb can expect weeks of soaring sales from the release if the rowdy crowd is any indication of the record's impending success - hundreds of fans roared inside Manhattan's Nokia Theatre as Usher took the stage, flanked by scantily clad dancers delivering racy routines.
He performed new songs from the album, including "Hey Daddy" and "There Goes My Baby", as part of U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" 's Spring Concert Series.
More Usher News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!