Pictures: Usher Celebrating Album Release in Free Concert
Usher kicked off the release of his latest album by treating fans in New York City's Times Square to a free show on Tuesday, March 30. The singer will release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on Tuesday night, featuring songs inspired by his highly-publicized divorce from Tameka Foster.
And the heart-throb can expect weeks of soaring sales from the release if the rowdy crowd is any indication of the record's impending success - hundreds of fans roared inside Manhattan's Nokia Theatre as Usher took the stage, flanked by scantily clad dancers delivering racy routines.
He performed new songs from the album, including "Hey Daddy" and "There Goes My Baby", as part of U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" 's Spring Concert Series.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner