Pictures: Usher Celebrating Album Release in Free Concert
Usher kicked off the release of his latest album by treating fans in New York City's Times Square to a free show on Tuesday, March 30. The singer will release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on Tuesday night, featuring songs inspired by his highly-publicized divorce from Tameka Foster.
And the heart-throb can expect weeks of soaring sales from the release if the rowdy crowd is any indication of the record's impending success - hundreds of fans roared inside Manhattan's Nokia Theatre as Usher took the stage, flanked by scantily clad dancers delivering racy routines.
He performed new songs from the album, including "Hey Daddy" and "There Goes My Baby", as part of U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" 's Spring Concert Series.
More Usher News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'