Christina Aguilera Loves to Read Erotic Stories in Bathtub
Christina Aguilera has opened up about her raunchy relaxation ritual - she loves reading erotic novels in the bathtub. The "Dirrty" hitmaker admits taking a waterproof book into the bath is her favorite way to unwind after a long day recording and looking after Max, her two-year-old son with music executive Jordan Bratman.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love water-eroticas - waterproof books full of erotic stories, if you will. You can literally get the book wet, read it in the bath."
In further statement, she says about finding time to spend together with her husband. She shares, "We make sure we have mummy and daddy nights out. Our child comes first, obviously, but there are certain things you can do. Once we know he's in good hands, we go out late at night and have a few drinks. Then we'll come home, dim the lights and do our thing!"
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle